Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is more accurate, being right up close to mirror or few feet away from mirror?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
When I stand right up close to mirror I look subhuman and jaw looks way smaller but when I step back a few feet my jaw looks much wider. Which is more accurate?

I look better close to the mirror. I look like utter shit from afar. I'm not sure which is more accurate

My guess is that a foot or two away is most accurate as most people will see you from a foot or two away.

The most accurate is destroying your mirror completely. Once you overdose on the mirrorpill, it's over

Mirror is never accurate. Take a photo of yourself from a far distance (so it does not risk distortion) and zoom at your face.

Put a timer on your front camera and take a pic. That way, you can't pose and angle fraud.

Also, don't hold me responsible if you rope after seeing the photo.

I read human has inner ego so whenever you looking at the mirror you see +3 more attractive yourself

Few feet away. But what u see in the mirror close up is what someone else would see if they were looking at you close up..

Mirrors are always accurate b/c you’re using your 2 eyes to get the picture, same as everyone else.. you see what everyone else sees, jus mirrored.

Up close, although at the end of the day we're as attractive as our worst camera angle.