Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which Is Harder ? Stop Orbiting Or Jestering

M

meatball

Banned
-
Once you're blackpilled, you transition to stopping helping or complimenting toilets.

For me, it was much harder to stop Jestering around hotties.

In fact, I'm still learning how to insult their vapid stupidity.

Best I've accomplished was in a group project telling Becky I was voting her a D.

When she began to insult me, I asked if she was that time of month.

Last edited:
It's not that easy tbh. You biological urges tend to eclipse any rational thought you might have in the presence of a foid. I keep fluctuating between extreme hatred towards foids and extreme feelings of wanting to be with them. There's no middle ground.

It's not that easy tbh. You biological urges tend to eclipse any rational thought you might have in the presence of a foid. I keep fluctuating between extreme hatred towards foids and extreme feelings of wanting to be with them. There's no middle ground.
Great observation.

Without a doubt, you have to make a splash and intentionally create a new way of acting.

Best thing is to basically be utterly no bullshit, and when she attacks you, you decimate her with a brutal insult.

Stop orbiting and just tell jokes that you find funny. People always give me pissed comments when I laugh at my own jokes, but what the fuck? Its literally my humor, so of couse I laugh at it. Fuck normcores that never learned to enjoy themselves. Most worthy incel skill is to learn to be with yourself without wanting to rope

Once you're blackpilled, you transition to stopping helping or complimenting toilets.

Best I've accomplished was in a group project telling Becky I was voting her a D.

If you’re truly blackpilled, both are a piece of cake

ROI.

How much pussy is being a simp getting ya? It was easy for me to figure out it ain't worth it.

Most worthy incel skill is to learn to be with yourself without wanting to rope
I owe it to shiva for showing me how to master such a seemingly impossible skill:feelsmage:

I owe it to shiva for showing me how to master such a seemingly impossible skill:feelsmage:
Based. Lord Shiva is a master of self entertainment. Got a tapesty of him with Kali

Same here, buddy boyo:feelsYall:
D5227978 0D8E 4DC3 95AE 6458CAE2906B

I never had a inclination to do either, Woman never even gave me recognition of my existance or worth, SO why would I bother trying to jester or bother giving them Attention. It is just a waste of my time.

We got faggots on here orbiting reddit whores. Either they're fakecels or delusional simps. Either way, they don't belong here.

To stop jestering is more difficult imo.