Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which incels.is members have ascended since 2020

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime
★★★★★
I notice a lot of iconic posters from back in the day are banned, did they all ascend/were fakecels?

Most of them roped

@BrendioEEE
@Incels

These are the ones i remember by name

I notice a lot of iconic posters from back in the day are banned, did they all ascend/were fakecels?
ScornedStoic- may have ascended with his Irish BPD Foid and he may not have but the overall takeaway point as is most often the case is it has been reported he ultimately only ended up cucked and left by her since when you are at your most vulnerable and need them the most cluster B bitches are absolutely nowhere to be found.

Komesarj- ascended with a half Asian BPD monster named Zoe who was previously mistaken for an actually hot Asian cosplayer chick named Minmin ie they both shared the same online moniker for a while. Anyway Kome eventually got cucked by his BPD as always tends to happen with these broads and she is my boy @Sheogorath oneitis whom the dastardly Kome had stole her from. Now Zoe is apparently the most popular girl/star on ip2 whatever that is for her ridiculous death defying antics ie she will probably OD and pass away on camera at some point to the delight of many but to the absolute horror of poor Sheo.

Billowel- successfully SEA maxxed for now as far as we know.

Brendio (Probably ascended as he had several girls interested in him in real life probably due to becoming an incelebrity and going on that one stupid show where feminist cunts shit talked and humiliated him calling him the bumblebee incel due to that stupid jacket he was wearing at the time. Brendio got cucked by his joke of a tradwife to be Tahlia whom was just another fucked up BPD Cluster B monster from Australia).

Various nobody 20 something zoomers that were just late bloomers ie I think the most recent was some German guy who ascended with some Swedish babe he went on one of those skiing trips with where you get to ride to the top of a mountain on some lifts or something? Anyway she apparently liked him and they fucked and that was that meaning they are in a relationship now but since he and she are so young and this is Clown World we’re living in and not the 1950’s he’s pretty much guaranteed to be humiliated, left and ultimately cucked in under 5 years time because modern broads just inherently cannot remain loyal and committed to just one man and that’s whether they are cluster b or not. Jfl.

Not sure he said he’d ascended just that his chances very strongly had improved for said goal as I believe last we heard his friends/social group had largely improved and he also felt he had improved his looks.

Also I just went and checked his account and found that his ban was requested and he had asked me to be his banning mod.

So he’s definitely NOT banned due to ascension and could conceivably come back at some point. :feelsokman:

Not sure he said he’d ascended just that his chances very strongly had improved for said goal as I believe last we heard his friends/social group had largely improved and he also felt he had improved his looks.

Also I just went and checked his account and found that his ban was requested and he had asked me to be his banning mod.

So he’s definitely NOT banned due to ascension and could conceivably come back at some point. :feelsokman:
Change my username back to normal, you did this even after all the good things I said to you in our dm

ScornedStoic- may have ascended with his Irish BPD Foid and he may not have but the overall takeaway point as is most often the case is it has been reported he ultimately only ended up cucked and left by her since when you are at your most vulnerable and need them the most cluster B bitches are absolutely nowhere to be found.

Komesarj- ascended with a half Asian BPD monster named Zoe who was previously mistaken for an actually hot Asian cosplayer chick named Minmin ie they both shared the same online moniker for a while. Anyway Kome eventually got cucked by his BPD as always tends to happen with these broads and she is my boy @Sheogorath oneitis whom the dastardly Kome had stole her from. Now Zoe is apparently the most popular girl/star on ip2 whatever that is for her ridiculous death defying antics ie she will probably OD and pass away on camera at some point to the delight of many but to the absolute horror of poor Sheo.

Brendio (Probably ascended as he had several girls interested in him in real life probably due to becoming an incelebrity and going on that one stupid show where feminist cunts shit talked and humiliated him calling him the bumblebee incel due to that stupid jacket he was wearing at the time. Brendio got cucked by his joke of a tradwife to be Tahlia whom was just another fucked up BPD Cluster B monster from Australia).

Various nobody 20 something zoomers that were just late bloomers ie I think the most recent was some German guy who ascended with some Swedish babe he went on one of those skiing trips with where you get to ride to the top of a mountain on some lifts or something? Anyway she apparently liked him and they fucked and that was that meaning they are in a relationship now but since he and she are so young and this is Clown World we’re living in and not the 1950’s he’s pretty much guaranteed to be humiliated, left and ultimately cucked in under 5 years time because modern broads just inherently cannot remain loyal and committed to just one man and that’s whether they are cluster b or not. Jfl.
The german guy wasnt LastGerman or whatever his name was was it?

Add me to the list I will slay some Asian pussy or I will jump off my condo either way I am not coming back to the West a virgin.

Ezgif 6 212ee33156

@Todd Thundercock a.k.a Grotesque Subhuman muh boy and arguably our greatest evER incelebrity allegedly legitimately ascended with several landwhale type of women most notably “Big Maria” whom apparently is a short, squat and did I mention VERY fat Mexican woman that is apparently very good at sucking dick according to Tawd? :feelsEhh: :foidSoy:

Also I believe IIRC Tawd had said Maria might actually be attractive were she to lose all of the weight. :feelsthink:

And alas though much like @SoycuckGodOfReddit shipped @Master and Sh03onhead I shipped Tawd and Big Maria. :ahegao: :feelsclown:

Yet it was not to be as their romance came to an abrupt end after Tawd became disgusted at Maria’s disparaging of incels as well how she was “just using him for dick appointments” according to Tawd. :cryfeels:

Anyway @Mental_Out before Tawd’s hilarious saga with the “large ladies of leisure” he had a painful, yet beautiful and tragic summer romance with a non binary, gender fluid, they/them, zhe/zher ie mentally ill Cluster B discouraged BPD monstER named Rowan “Roni” “Little Boots” Gannon whom he tragically was not able to actually meet up with and fuck during that small window of time Cluster B women are actually into guys like us because the Covid hoax lockdowns were in full effect and the Canadian border (Canada is where Rowan lives) was closed and Tawd lives in Buffalo New York I believe among a small, quiet (of course because it’s nigger free) retirement community of mostly geriatric old polish gossip hounds but yeah the unfortunate take home point here is that because the Canadian border was closed so too were Rowan’s tiny legs (she’s real short lol) and now forever more because sadly not only did Roni lose all attraction and desire for Tawd as these Cluster B monsters always do for whomever they’re with for the moment but perhaps even more importantly after being momentarily sweet on Tawd and a big dicked paki whom she would regularly go fuck late at night in his car effectively cucking both Tawd and her actual at the time main boyfriend named Jordan who looked like an Arabian prince and who was very tall Rowan ended up trooning out and gaining some weight and went from total tutorial mode being a relatively cute and attractive girl to greatly resembling Chaz Bono the one time daughter turned troon child of Cher. :feelskek:

Todd Thundercock a.k.a Grotesque Subhuman muh boy and arguably our greatest evER incelebrity allegedly legitimately ascended with several landwhale type of women most notably “Big Maria” whom apparently is a short, squat and did I mention VERY fat Mexican woman that is apparently very good at sucking dick according to Tawd? :feelsEhh: :foidSoy:

Also I believe IIRC Tawd had said Maria might actually be attractive were she to lose all of the weight. :feelsthink:

And alas though much like @SoycuckGodOfReddit shipped @Master and Sh03onhead I shipped Tawd and Big Maria. :ahegao: :feelsclown:

Yet it was not to be as their romance came to an abrupt end after Tawd became disgusted at Maria’s disparaging of incels as well how she was “just using him for dick appointments” according to Tawd. :cryfeels:

Anyway @Mental_Out before Tawd’s hilarious saga with the “large ladies of leisure” he had a painful, yet beautiful and tragic summer romance with a non binary, gender fluid, they/them, zhe/zher ie mentally ill Cluster B discouraged BPD monstER named Rowan “Roni” “Little Boots” Gannon whom he tragically was not able to actually meet up with and fuck during that small window of time Cluster B women are actually into guys like us because the Covid hoax lockdowns were in full effect and the Canadian border (Canada is where Rowan lives) was closed and Tawd lives in Buffalo New York I believe among a small, quiet (of course because it’s nigger free) retirement community of mostly geriatric old polish gossip hounds but yeah the unfortunate take home point here is that because the Canadian border was closed so too were Rowan’s tiny legs (she’s real short lol) and now forever more because sadly not only did Roni lose all attraction and desire for Tawd as these Cluster B monsters always do for whomever they’re with for the moment but perhaps even more importantly after being momentarily sweet on Tawd and a big dicked paki whom she would regularly go fuck late at night in his car effectively cucking both Tawd and her actual at the time main boyfriend named Jordan who looked like an Arabian prince and who was very tall Rowan ended up trooning out and gaining some weight and went from total tutorial mode being a relatively cute and attractive girl to greatly resembling Chaz Bono the one time daughter turned troon child of Cher. :feelskek:
It's over if you date BPD women tbh

The ones that have ascended aren’t here anymore. But I’d say @metalmilitia88 he was a 6ft tall, white, htn, shut in

Add me to the list I will slay some Asian pussy or I will jump off my condo either way I am not coming back to the West a virgin.
You will slay tons of asians pussy for sure while the
ricecels look at you jealously.
When are you going btw you’ve been talking about it for a while?

@Billowel @Hell @uo89997

March 2025

I need to get my surgeries done first

I need to get my surgeries done first
No you don’t your white they’ll throw themselves at you you might be ugly but you’re not manlet and not deformed

I remember u were gonna go on the surgerymaxxing route in 2021

Was he the one who kept going on about his oneitis, or was he the guy who was a mod?
lol, you’re probably thinking about @intellau celistic or whatever his name exactly was since he used to always post about his oneitis whose name was apparently Shannon Rose Bosenac. :feelskek:

lol, you’re probably thinking about @intellau celistic or whatever his name exactly was since he used to always post about his oneitis whose name was apparently Shannon Rose Bosenac. :feelskek:
Ah yeah that was him, I feel like I remember him ascending at some point.

The ones that have ascended aren’t here anymore. But I’d say @metalmilitia88 he was a 6ft tall, white, htn, shut in
Damn it's been a while since I heard that name, he sounded NT and definitely had the stats to ascend. I remember him saying he'd do a tinder experiment but never reported the results which probably means he ascended from that.

Unconfirmed but @Saint Cho probably ascended

No you don’t your white they’ll throw themselves at you you might be ugly but you’re not manlet and not deformed
I don't believe this shit

I don't believe this shit
Story of sayitsOVER is proof that you can slay in those shitholes.

As for me, it's over. I am now in Japan and all I do is buy anime and hentai goods every single day. This is because I am not white and therefore my life is over.

Todd Thundercock a.k.a Grotesque Subhuman muh boy and arguably our greatest evER incelebrity allegedly legitimately ascended with several landwhale type of women most notably “Big Maria” whom apparently is a short, squat and did I mention VERY fat Mexican woman that is apparently very good at sucking dick according to Tawd? :feelsEhh: :foidSoy:

Impressive schizo rambling ngl mogs me

Ah yeah that was him, I feel like I remember him ascending at some point.
Gods no! :feelskek:

He is a super autist and thus a forum favorite. :feelsthink:

In anycase to update you further on dot is goings on in your absence I will provide you this post of mine here detailing my prior near fatal health issues.

As well since I feel like type, type, typing away and feeling self important at the moment I may make you a general history of dot is writeup since your absence along with my many ridiculous scandals as the new incel fuhrer as well answer any more questions you may have about the various old and new personaliteehees here. :feelsclown:

Should be fun. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Gods no! :feelskek:

He is a super autist and thus a forum favorite. :feelsthink:

In anycase to update you further on dot is goings on in your absence I will provide you this post of mine here detailing my prior near fatal health issues as well since I feel like type, type, typing away and feeling self important at the moment I may make you a general history of dot is writeup since your absence along with my many ridiculous scandals as the new incel fuhrer as well answer any more questions you may have about the various old and new personaliteehees here. :feelsclown:

Should be fun. :feelshehe:
I could have sworn I remember him kissing her or something, assuming we're thinking of the same guy.

But yes give me a QRD

Zoe's mom is actually half-Chinese half-Jew so Zoe would be quarter-chinese quarter-jew. Not sure what the other half, we're supposed to think white but any dad who lets his daughter do this without stopping her has to be a degenerate Reptilian - and he's welcome to challenge me to a wrestling match to defend his honor because I would've protected her so much better if I'd been her dad.

I've always considered her physically hot since she revealed herself to me last year (and mentally hot even before she did so) but I know that's pretty subjective and I do see similarities with Yoda's grandaughter Yaddle who I also think is fuckable because I'm into gremlins.

I don't agree BPDs always cuck but Kom ultimately cucked himself by ruining her innocence with his lies and the universe punished him with justice.

I wouldn't call it oneitis because I have a harem of e-waifus to cope with, Zoe just had a chance to be the one I decided to go IRL with but she's too much of a normy and decided to hang out with uncunny trailer trash for some reason, betraying her gooner animu ideals, or maybe hoping to convert normies to our ways in which case I guess I can emulate her by dating a normy too while we secretly pine for each other for decades as the unrequited romance which can never be realized so that the dream will always eclipse the reality?

She's definitely not the "most popular" she's just desperately generating clickbait by self-harming and self-humiliating while leading on simpier men than myself with her hypocritical deceptions.

Despite all this I still love her, just in a very different way than I used to when I had a different image of who she was.

@kanyepilled
@Llama
@Truckzo
@BummerDrummerOG
@Diocel
These guys I was pretty much there for their ascension. So I remember when it happened. @WØLF @Zetta know more

you back nigga?

Unconfirmed but @Saint Cho probably ascended
Probably yeah, I heard he was a HTN 6’0, which even as a rice is enough to ascend, albeit he probably could only get lower-tier noodles.

He ascended? Huh, I didn't know.
Basically yeah, he didn’t tell us he full on lost his virginity, but he did say he got a date with a foid iirc. He also admitted he had a foid dance with him on her own accord, so he will ascend soon.

@kanyepilled
@Llama
@Truckzo
@BummerDrummerOG
@Diocel
These guys I was pretty much there for their ascension. So I remember when it happened. @WØLF @Zetta know more
i thought bummer couldnt even get an escort because of how he looked

The second you make an account on .is everything is over.
:blackpill:

Most of us who joined here knew it would be our “last stop”

It’s even ovER for the fakecel LARPs, such as @HiddenUzer , since it shows how mentally drifted they became from the norm