Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which human race would you eliminate if you had the choice

which race goes?

• caucasian

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • african

Votes: 39 50.6%
  • rice

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • curry

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • latinos

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • arabs

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • mixed

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
abos arent included since they dont qualify as human beings

Whites are declining in population so that's a no from me

I'm against overpopulation so answering this was ez

Tough choice. I chose the race who's absence would yield the greatest net gain, even though I have a thing for their women.

LMFAO dis is waycist :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I chose white tbhtbh

If there are no whites I'd get mogged less, but the world could do without ghetto blacks.

This is sort of race baiting , this will spark a racial divide in the community.

I chose white tbhtbh

same. i would be higher IQ as the scale adjusts to fit the average as its lowered after their demise and i wouldnt get mogged by milkfags. the average height for my generation would also be 5'8/5'9. id be likely to ascend in this scenario.

Whites. The world has so much less mogging for us ethnics without them.

I'm attracted to some.

I was considering white just for instant sui and to get rid of the race everyone else hates.

id get rid of whites to become a higher value. male

What about Jews?

Curries-Mercy killing
Africans-see above
Rice-to punish their foids and parents for cucking ricecels so much
Whites- created bluepill and gave women rights and (((they))) are included

Most likely white, because there's pretty much no other races in Poland so they don't even know that I exist

Whites, no contest.

I want to kill curry women fuck those race traitor scum

whites, for obvious reasons.

No especial fondness for my coethnics, but I can't vote White due to being White. Any of the rest would be fine, makes absolutely no difference to me.

Maybe nigs because I don't like being around them, but then again they accelerate the decline of my country by living off welfare and committing crime way more than the general population so they can stay. I also feel more comfortable phoneposting on this website on the bus around them because 95% of blacks are too stupid to look at my screen and read what's on it, so if I scroll past the brightly-coloured sig gifs I can be sure I won't get their attention whatsoever.

I don't wanna get rid of anyone except maybe gypsies, we all have a place in this shithole of a world and we've gotta see where this train ride goes.

Last edited:
I got 20% for calling someone the n word and this post is still up.
The post you got warned for is exponentially much more hostile than this one and was targeted towards a specific user.

Giphy 30

black foids, specifically. they started this and we're gonna finish it.
after that smuggle black men into Israel. win?

abos cuz they always stink up the buses and wont shut the fuck up

i'd kill whites bc then I'd kill myself :))))))

this actually. would solve a lot. most jew incels are hapas, i.e., not fully jewish.

curries are a fucking joke...

caucasian including myself, worst subhuman cuck enablers

The post you got warned for is exponentially much more hostile than this one and was targeted towards a specific user.
>hostile
okay i'l make sure not to trigger people. I'm sorry if my microaggressions weren't welcome here.

Whites but only because I want to kill myself.

why you guys hating whites, we're gonna be extinct by the end of this century anyway

You made it onto cucktears boyo:

INVALID 404 poll OP. There are no jews on it.