Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which guy do you think is more successful?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
3C19745F 3E78 408A B333 7F03633F44E6

Any thoughts @fashioncels ?

The bloated fish (left)

This is a Louis Vuitton show? I'm guessing the model. This is a model and a fan, isn't it?

But what kind of dude goes to a Louis Vuitton show?

This is a Louis Vuitton show? I'm guessing the model. This is a model and a fan, isn't it?

But what kind of dude goes to a Louis Vuitton show?
The mogged guy on the right was the lead designer for LV mens and now is Dior mens creative director.

They both brutally mog me :lul:

Short one. But in terms of SMV, the tallfag is more successful.

The mogged guy on the right was the lead designer for LV mens and now is Dior mens creative director.

I figured he might be a designer. Otherwise why would a dude go to one of these shows? In that case, the non-model is more successful.

But it's a little confusing why a designer and a model would take this picture, like a fan meeting their idol.

I figured he might be a designer. Otherwise why would a dude go to one of these shows? In that case, the non-model is more successful.

But it's a little confusing why a designer and a model would take this picture, like a fan meeting their idol.
Not sure if the chad is the designers idol or the designer is chads idol