Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which groups of women are the most conservative and least slutty?

spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
I think other than Saudi girls, black Muslim girls tend to be very conservative. They all tend to hang out in a group full of other hijabi girls and there are usually not many or even no men in the group. The only other men I sometimes see are black Muslim guys and bearded Pakistanis. Also chad tends to ignore them as they do not really want black women. Also they tend to be way more difficult to get laid with than your average white slut. Since men do not really like black women, they seem to be only marrying other black Muslims and occasionally a Pakistani or Arab. Maybe converting to Islam and trying to marry a virgin African Muslim girl is a good idea.

Every actual religious person is. Muslims, Orthodox Christians, Orthodox Jews, etc.

1520638598-23265466-267x296x267x300x0x3-Unicorn.png

Any group of females raised in a religious patriarchy. When females are raised properly they even keep EACH OTHER in line.

COPEEEEEEE Somali girls are WHORES they let tyrones and chads fuck them daily whilst wearing hijab.

COPEEEEEEE Somali girls are WHORES they let tyrones and chads fuck them daily whilst wearing hijab.
A Somali girl I went to college with wore an abaya and laughed when Chad poked her sides with his fingers. They gotta stop larping TBH. :feelsree:

Bbc wants white girls not hijabi black girls. Black men do not like black women. They want easy white sluts.

NOT MUSLIM FEMALES.

Salafist women are the best. Especially when other women put each other in line. If a women is known to be a whore she can never show her face in public ever again.

A Somali girl I went to college with wore an abaya and laughed when Chad poked her sides with his fingers. They gotta stop larping TBH. :feelsree:
They are usually forced to wear it so its meaningless to them

They are usually forced to wear it so its meaningless to them
Yeah it's sad TBH. I knew a Moroccan girl in high school who was also larping.:rolleyes:

Girls that grew up in a sheltered household

Yeah it's sad TBH. I knew a Moroccan girl in high school who was also larping.:rolleyes:
Moroccan women are know to be the whores of the Arab world. Saudis use them as prostitutes. They also are sluts in France.

Moroccan women are know to be the whores of the Arab world. Saudis use them as prostitutes. They also are sluts in France.
In France the Moroccans/Algerians are very much like white girls indeed, I could tell being on Twitter. It's gotta do with colonialism. French colonists degraded them, too. There is proof of this.

In France the Moroccans/Algerians are very much like white girls indeed, I could tell being on Twitter. It's gotta do with colonialism. French colonists degraded them, too. There is proof of this.

Even Saudis degrade them. They are banned from some gulf countries because the government did not want more whores in their country. North African girls are sluts and yet so many North African men are incel.

Even Saudis degrade them. They are banned from some gulf countries because the government did not want more whores in their country. North African girls are sluts and yet so many North African men are incel.
F-ck the Saudis, they exploit their servants. The North African girls here are conservative and actually hate white guys, my Chad friend complains about it because he's attracted to them but they don't like white guys, they stick to other North African boys or black guys but that's because they all run thug game (Moroccan guys and black guys). It's the same in the US: Latinas stick with Latinos, even if you look Latino they think you're trash. Ask @NegroKing about this. You just gotta run thug game TBH.

Japanese, 3rd worlders, religious

F-ck the Saudis, they exploit their servants. The North African girls here are conservative and actually hate white guys, my Chad friend complains about it because he's attracted to them but they don't like white guys, they stick to other North African boys or black guys but that's because they all run thug game (Moroccan guys and black guys). It's the same in the US: Latinas stick with Latinos, even if you look Latino they think you're trash. Ask @NegroKing about this. You just gotta run thug game TBH.

The middle class ones would like white guys. Also Moroccan men actually really ugly and their women are decent looking so there is a huge looks gap. Saudis are the best. Saudi women are some of the best women on the planet even if they are the most obese women on the planet.

If you are looking for christian girls in the west, then I heard amish girls are very conservative, also mormons. Both are anecdotal though. In the west it's extremely difficult to find a girl that is not whore. Here being whore is the norm, not being whore is perceived as "weird" and "outlandish".

Generally any religious girl brought up in a conservative patriarchal society will less likely to be slutty, you can find them in the third world.

OP that is some good rationale, I will take that into consideration when considering marriage. But it also brings up the question, do I want my children to be black?

I agree.
Muslim girls are better behaved because they are afraid of being punished, but if you bring them into the Western world they will be just another bitch.

I think other than Saudi girls, black Muslim girls tend to be very conservative. They all tend to hang out in a group full of other hijabi girls and there are usually not many or even no men in the group. The only other men I sometimes see are black Muslim guys and bearded Pakistanis. Also chad tends to ignore them as they do not really want black women. Also they tend to be way more difficult to get laid with than your average white slut. Since men do not really like black women, they seem to be only marrying other black Muslims and occasionally a Pakistani or Arab. Maybe converting to Islam and trying to marry a virgin African Muslim girl is a good idea.
Attractive ones raised by strict and educated, but reasonable parents (usually a parent who is in law/medicine/higher up in business or with a father in military/high ranking police).
If they are unattractive they will envy other girls and inevitably become sluts.
With poor discipline they will become sluts because they dont know better.

They need to be self assured by their attractiveness but tempered with a heavy hand

Every actual religious person is. Muslims, Orthodox Christians, Orthodox Jews, etc.
I was part of one of the most strict orthodox christian sects, all the females were whores.

trannys, serious

> women
> conservative

pick one

I was part of one of the most strict orthodox christian sects, all the females were whores.
I doubt it man. I think Coptians are less strict as Russian ones are.

North African women are whores especially Moroccan. The only good Egyptian girls are diehard Muslim brotherhood supporters.

Anyone who says otherwise is a bluepill coper.

You have a very western centric point of view. Women in most poorer countries are actually quite conservative.

Latinas, Middle Eastern, and black women are brought up to see white guys as losers and lame, hence they are likely to stick to their own men. However, they will oftentimes get with white thugs too so thug theory=legit.

Latinas, Middle Eastern, and black women are brought up to see white guys as losers and lame, hence they are likely to stick to their own men. However, they will oftentimes get with white thugs too so thug theory=legit.
Legit. Some cuck on here walked on some middle Eastern girl giving head a white guy who was running thug game.

Anyone who is,idk, NOT FROM THE WEST.

Muslim sisters are the best. I haven't, nor have other brothers, spoken to them. Why? They get spoken to when they marry only.

I want my niqabi asap or opsec go vest vest

Only women who grew up with a strict/controlling/religious father, ie Muslim women mostly but also Amish, basically peculiar religious groups in general.

You have a very western centric point of view. Women in most poorer countries are actually quite conservative.
They moment Chad comes, they'll become degenerate sluts. Virtue and loyalty are male traits.

almost all women are degenerate at their core, this is true for men as well. Presenting yourself a certain way doesn't mean that's actually who you are