Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which girl would you prefer?

Which one?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Girl one: she is not a virgin and has done pretty much all sexual degeneracy imaginable. She drank piss, rimmed, deepthroated until vomiting on cock (and kept going till the guy came), did rough anal, was into BDSM, fucked a dog, sucked a horse, has been with men of every race conceivable.

She didn't catch any STD from it (she has a recent test proving it), didn't ever get pregnant and her holes are all in top condition despite all the shit she's done (beautiful innie pussy, normal asshole).

She vowed to leave degeneracy forever. She absolutely loves you and has proposed marriage to you. You can except 100% love, dedication, cuddling, emotional support, infinite apologizes for what she's done before (or never ever mentioning it if that's what you'd prefer). She's extremely committed to be a good mom and wife. But you can't do degeneracy in bed with her, only normal vaginal sex and some normal (non-deepthroat) blowjobs. She'll fiercely resist any try from your part to do other sexual practices, insisting too much will result in you being arrested for marital rape (this is the only situation in which she'd ever do something like that to you though, regular sex is available to you at any time).

She's looks exactly like your perfect girl: race, face, body, age(in this case she can't be a loli lol, but can be a JB if you prefer that), everything. She'll love you to the day she dies. She shares many common tastes and hobbies with you and puts lots of effort to enjoy even the few things you like and she doesn't, just to please you.

Girl two: A plain, boring girl of average foid mind (no shared interests with you) who you can tell doesn't like you but will marry you because she's a zealous traditionalist (this is an hypothetical scenario bear in mind) and her father has decided marrying you is the right course for her.

She'll be a solid wife who'll never divorce you and be a decent mom and housewife. She's 100% virgin, never even kissed, never even held hands. She truly waited for marriage.

She's cold and schizoid, isn't very touchy-feely or bubbly at all. She gives you decent sex but also just normal stuff (vaginal and non-deepthroat blowjobs). Again, forceful attempts to do degenerate shit will end up bad for you (and that's the only scenario where it happens).

She has exactly the same type of ethnic ancestry as you, is a 5/10 plain girl in looks. She's also as old as you'd prefer by the time you two marry (AoC bullshit doesn't apply, she can even a loli if you want).

Last edited:
Number 2.

Just make her life miserable by abusing her and letting her know she's a POS who won't do well with any other man.

Wow these bitches both suck ass.

None both options are boring marriage is for cucks.

None of both because we all know all women are fucking worthless pieces of shit who contribute nothing to society
lol girl 1 sounds pretty good
larper

I don't really care what she did before me since apparently, she's unaffected by it.
Plus she's literally perfect and actually loves me and will provide sincere emotional support.
I'm pretty sure if she never mentions it I'll forget that she even did that within a month so who cares really.

No. 74, calling no. 74! That’s what you get with number one.

Girl number 1 basically doesn't exist in reality. She's a super unicorn. I'm going with 1

Why would anyone pick the first girl?

Getting raped or getting forcibly fucked in the ass. Hmm...
"She is not a virgin and has done pretty much all sexual degeneracy imaginable".
"She absolutely loves you".
"But you can't do degeneracy in bed with her"

I kek'd. It's the reality of many married men. Their wives "love" them.

one. being with someone plain and uninteresting is a bigger punch to the face in the long run

I don't like either because they both don't do anal or deep throat. But I'll pick the first one for practice, and cheat on her whenever I can.

Both choices suck tbh. I want a girl that is into hardcore stuff

Girl one because I need to be loved and Idgaf about anything else

The joke is, most men are going to get a mix of 1 or 2 whether they like it or not! You are going to get an ex-slut who now wants to settle down with a decent guy (girl 1) but she won't be able to love or pairbond with you because of all the sex and FWBs she's had, and women are hiveminded (iPhones, Kardashians, IG) and have no hobbies (girl 2).

So the reality is much worse than this hypothetical scenario.

ALL WOMEN PAST JB-AGE ARE A MIXTURE OF THE WORSE OF GIRL1 AND THE WORST OF GIRL2. REAL LIFE IS WORSE THAN THIS BAD SCENARIO.

IT

IS

FUCKING

OVER

the two options are very good to make them a project to each one. just be cautious and when you least expect it. both women appear in a bagged wasteland. thus the projects become success. you know what I mean

I'd take both, tbh. First one sounds better, though, because I want at least some love (the schizoid cunt would be a pain) and I'm not really concerned with sexual history, outside of the severe mental defects random sex gives women- and that's magically taken out of the scenario here.

The joke is, most men are going to get a mix of 1 or 2 whether they like it or not! You are going to get an ex-slut who now wants to settle down with a decent guy (girl 1) but she won't be able to love or pairbond with you because of all the sex and FWBs she's had, and women are hiveminded (iPhones, Kardashians, IG) and have no hobbies (girl 2).
]

Neither girl 1 nor girl 2 exist in real life. These women are unicorns at best and contradictory at worst. Foid 1 can love a subhuman incel which puts her squarely in the imaginary category

So the reality is much worse than this hypothetical scenario.

ALL WOMEN PAST JB-AGE ARE A MIXTURE OF THE WORSE OF GIRL1 AND THE WORST OF GIRL2. REAL LIFE IS WORSE THAN THIS BAD SCENARIO.

IT

IS

FUCKING

OVER

sad but true. This is possibly the worst week of my life. The agepill is going to kill me soon.

If number one is genetically perfect then that's the one I'll pick.

Wouldn't want either, but if I had to pick it's an easy choice. In this hypothetical situation you're picking between a forced and loveless relationship with someone who doesn't give a fuck about you and is more or less disgusted when having to do anything sexual, and someone who is ideal in every way despite being a used whore. You'll be mutually attracted to each other and she'll provide you with endless validation and pleasure. Extremely low IQ if you'd pick 2.

intense question haha i cant decide, both are really bad choices.

but for number 2, why get married if you and her dont share any interests?
maybe date for a little bit

Wtf is the point of this bullshit study?

So both girls will give the same exact sex, but one went ape shit on the sex? Does one have a better personality than the other or are they both loyal and take care of you...cause if all that shit is the same, OF COURSE you'd pick the second one.

Why would anyone pick the first girl?
Why wouldn't you pick her?
Apparently, none of the things that happened to her affected her in any way shape or form so these are basically stories of her.
Because you can't tell she did any of those things you have no downsides to dating her. You'd probably forget she did those things in like a month or so anyway.
As opposed to the second girl that doesn't even like you, isn't as good looking and has 0 experience.

Where's the suicide by cop option?

Why wouldn't you pick her?
Apparently, none of the things that happened to her affected her in any way shape or form so these are basically stories of her.
Because you can't tell she did any of those things you have no downsides to dating her. You'd probably forget she did those things in like a month or so anyway.
As opposed to the second girl that doesn't even like you, isn't as good looking and has 0 experience.
I wouldn't pick the first girl because she apparently "loves me" yet only would be willing to do all that degenerate shit with anyone besides me, not that I want to anyway but it's the precedent that matters.

Would I pick a 5/10 schizoid teenager who doesn't even like me over her? Yes, at least I'd have a chance at pair bonding.

I wouldn't pick the first girl because she apparently "loves me" yet only would be willing to do all that degenerate shit with anyone besides me, not that I want to anyway but it's the precedent that matters.

Would I pick a 5/10 schizoid teenager who doesn't even like me over her? Yes, at least I'd have a chance at pair bonding.
Maybe she had a change of heart.
It's still a hypothetical so it's 100% guaranteed that she actually loves you.

And also no there is not a chance of pair bonding since you can obviously tell the second girl doesn't like you as stated in the thread.

And also no there is not a chance of pair bonding since you can obviously tell the second girl doesn't like you as stated in the thread.
It's probably something about me then, as even knowing that I'd still pick the second girl. Perhaps I've just become too bitter, it could be my own envy of Chad, or maybe it's knowing that she chose Chad first over me, and I've been alone for years.

I would pick the second because:

1) I would never accept a LTR with a girl with a past like that, especially if she wouldn't do any degenerate shit with me too (so I could feel equal at least).

2) I don't need my wife to be my friend or peer in activities. Wife= more like family than like a friend.

3) I don't need my wife to be super good-looking, a 5/10 white 12yo virgin girl would be the perfect bride IMO (I wouldn't have kids with her straight away, I wouldn't even fuck if I noticed she was too underdeveloped, but the younger, the most moldable).

4) It would be cool to have a foid that absolutely loved and adored me but that's not that much important compared with her being a virgin, white and young.

Girl one: she is not a virgin and has done pretty much all sexual degeneracy imaginable. She drank piss, rimmed, deepthroated until vomiting on cock (and kept going till the guy came), did rough anal, was into BDSM, fucked a dog, sucked a horse, has been with men of every race conceivable.

She didn't catch any STD from it (she has a recent test proving it), didn't ever get pregnant and her holes are all in top condition despite all the shit she's done (beautiful innie pussy, normal asshole).

She vowed to leave degeneracy forever. She absolutely loves you and has proposed marriage to you. You can except 100% love, dedication, cuddling, emotional support, infinite apologizes for what she's done before (or never ever mentioning it if that's what you'd prefer). She's extremely committed to be a good mom and wife. But you can't do degeneracy in bed with her, only normal vaginal sex and some normal (non-deepthroat) blowjobs. She'll fiercely resist any try from your part to do other sexual practices, insisting too much will result in you being arrested for marital rape (this is the only situation in which she'd ever do something like that to you though, regular sex is available to you at any time).

She's looks exactly like your perfect girl: race, face, body, age(in this case she can't be a loli lol, but can be a JB if you prefer that), everything. She'll love you to the day she dies. She shares many common tastes and hobbies with you and puts lots of effort to enjoy even the few things you like and she doesn't, just to please you.

Girl two: A plain, boring girl of average foid mind (no shared interests with you) who you can tell doesn't like you but will marry you because she's a zealous traditionalist (this is an hypothetical scenario bear in mind) and her father has decided marrying you is the right course for her.

She'll be a solid wife who'll never divorce you and be a decent mom and housewife. She's 100% virgin, never even kissed, never even held hands. She truly waited for marriage.

She's cold and schizoid, isn't very touchy-feely or bubbly at all. She gives you decent sex but also just normal stuff (vaginal and non-deepthroat blowjobs). Again, forceful attempts to do degenerate shit will end up bad for you (and that's the only scenario where it happens).

She has exactly the same type of ethnic ancestry as you, is a 5/10 plain girl in looks. She's also as old as you'd prefer by the time you two marry (AoC bullshit doesn't apply, she can even a loli if you want).
Neither will fuck me

I would pick the second because:

1) I would never accept a LTR with a girl with a past like that, especially if she wouldn't do any degenerate shit with me too (so I could feel equal at least).

2) I don't need my wife to be my friend or peer in activities. Wife= more like family than like a friend.

3) I don't need my wife to be super good-looking, a 5/10 white 12yo virgin girl would be the perfect bride IMO (I wouldn't have kids with her straight away, I wouldn't even fuck if I noticed she was too underdeveloped, but the younger, the most moldable).

4) It would be cool to have a foid that absolutely loved and adored me but that's not that much important compared with her being a virgin, white and young.
Well that sounds more like a "you" problem than an actual problem.
Also 12 years old? That's pedophilia no debate and I'd even make a case with a 15 year old.
Like at this point you're just pushing too hard to go JB.
And my wife should be my friend. You can't choose your family, your brother is your brother no matter how much you hate him.
Nobody has a best friend they despise. So real friendship is more meaningful than being family.
It's probably something about me then, as even knowing that I'd still pick the second girl. Perhaps I've just become too bitter, it could be my own envy of Chad, or maybe it's knowing that she chose Chad first over me, and I've been alone for years.
If you overcome your own bitterness you get more out of the deal. Just swallow your pride and take the objectively better option.

This ruins everything. I was thinking 2 all the way until this. I'll stay unmarried then, or take 2, but only if i can cheat on her.

Well that sounds more like a "you" problem than an actual problem.
Also 12 years old? That's pedophilia no debate and I'd even make a case with a 15 year old.
Like at this point you're just pushing too hard to go JB.
And my wife should be my friend. You can't choose your family, your brother is your brother no matter how much you hate him.
Nobody has a best friend they despise. So real friendship is more meaningful than being family.

If you overcome your own bitterness you get more out of the deal. Just swallow your pride and take the objectively better option.
I vehemently disagree with the notion that your wife should be your friend. I would go as far as to say this is one of the cornerstones of the failure rate of modern marriages (among plenty of other things).

As for 12yo, the marriage doesn't need to be consummated right away. Muhammad married Aisha when she was really young (6-13) but only consummated the marriage (sex) later.
This ruins everything. I was thinking 2 all the way until this. I'll stay unmarried then, or take 2, but only if i can cheat on her.
High IQ post tbh. Yeah, you can go to a prostitute here and there if you manage to keep it secret and avoid STDs.

That's easier said than done, if it's even entirely possible at this point. The option is only better if it makes me feel better, marrying someone I resent isn't preferable to the second option.

1 without marriage

That's easier said than done, if it's even entirely possible at this point. The option is only better if it makes me feel better, marrying someone I resent isn't preferable to the second option.
If it's too hard for you to overcome your inner demons than I can get behind that.
I'd also feel weird at first, but I'd probably get over it.
I vehemently disagree with the notion that your wife should be your friend. I would go as far as to say this is one of the cornerstones of the failure rate of modern marriages (among plenty of other things).

As for 12yo, the marriage doesn't need to be consummated right away. Muhammad married Aisha when she was really young (6-13) but only consummated the marriage (sex) later.
Quoting the Quran isn't a good argument.
Just because you wouldn't have sex with her doesn't mean other guys would care.
Nothing is stopping them from just fucking an underdeveloped girl. Also I don't want any 30 year old fucking nasty ass dude fucking this cute innocent 15 year old girl.
I'm 16 and just imagining some 30 year old dude banging my crush is fucking horrible.
I'd fight against that just for other guys like me not to have to face this shit while growing up.
Also you'd have to wait until you're an adult to lose your virginity which also sucks.

2 TBH Or Simpky i love my soltery,so that I want the love of someone inferior to me, someone who has to look for a partner, but wither and fill with cats

Last edited:
Also I don't want any 30 year old fucking nasty ass dude fucking this cute innocent 15 year old girl.
I'm 16 and just imagining some 30 year old dude banging my crush is fucking horrible.
I'd fight against that just for other guys like me not to have to face this shit while growing up.
Also you'd have to wait until you're an adult to lose your virginity which also sucks.
This is essentially what happens all the time anyway(if to a lesser extreme), just with zero societal incentives for girls to not fuck anyone they please. The only difference is, left to their own devices they only go for 20% of men. Notice how almost all statutory rape cases involve unattractive men? It's not rape if it's Chad, teehee.

I'd have felt quite a bit better as a teenager if I knew I'd be guaranteed a wife, I'd also have felt a hell of a lot more incentive to be productive.

If it's too hard for you to overcome your inner demons than I can get behind that.
I'd also feel weird at first, but I'd probably get over it.

Quoting the Quran isn't a good argument.
I agree it's not an objective argument (although a strong case can be made in favor of women marrying young, like I did several times already on this forum). But big religions have been blueprints for society for millennia, that's how human societies work. You can be an atheist and say everything you want about religion, but remove religion and look what happens. Europe is being conquered by a stronger culture within less than 100 years of atheism and cultural marxism, which is fucking nothing in historical terms.

Just because you wouldn't have sex with her doesn't mean other guys would care. Nothing is stopping them from just fucking an underdeveloped girl.
Well, too bad for them. I get pissed also when I see a pretty blonde girl with a black guy on the street, so what? That's not an argument either.

Also I don't want any 30 year old fucking nasty ass dude fucking this cute innocent 15 year old girl. I'm 16 and just imagining some 30 year old dude banging my crush is fucking horrible.
Dude you're reasoning with your feelings just like foids do. "A 10/10 Chad can slay a 15yo girl, but an old 30 yo ugly "creep" can't because "my feelings". I cut you some slack because you're young and live in modern culturally decadent Europe, but come on.

I'd fight against that just for other guys like me not to have to face this shit while growing up. Also you'd have to wait until you're an adult to lose your virginity which also sucks.
I don't think imposing virginity until marriage for men does any good. It's irrelevant, just go and fuck a prostitute or an unmarriable whore as far as I care.

This is one of my disagreements with Islam, along with cousin marriage, polygamy and allowance of racemixing.

I'm an islamic reformist at this point lol.

This is essentially what happens all the time anyway(if to a lesser extreme), just with zero societal incentives for girls to not fuck anyone they please. The only difference is, left to their own devices they only go for 20% of men. Notice how almost all statutory rape cases involve unattractive men? It's not rape if it's Chad, teehee.

I'd have felt quite a bit better as a teenager if I knew I'd be guaranteed a wife, I'd also have felt a hell of a lot more incentive to be productive.
I'd rather have her fucking a dude she likes or some chad then be married off forever to some guy with a lot of money.
Because in that case even if one were to like you, she couldn't because she's literally married to another guy.
This solution only seems good for incels which are a very small minority. So maybe I'm just looking at it with the wrong mindset ( of a normie)

I'm just looking at it with the wrong mindset ( of a normie)
Touché. But to be fair you're young and still a bit bluepilled. Normies like you would also be better off in a traditional healthy society.

I'd rather have her fucking a dude she likes or some chad then be married off forever to some guy with a lot of money.
Because in that case even if one were to like you, she couldn't because she's literally married to another guy.
This solution only seems good for incels which are a very small minority. So maybe I'm just looking at it with the wrong mindset ( of a normie)
I'd argue it's a good solution for well over 50% of men, and therefore society at large. It's funny because, as I've expressed many times on this forum, I think procreation is unethical. But I recognize that people won't stop, so the most healthy environment to raise children is in monogamous marriages. Which don't occur in large numbers, or aren't properly maintained unless they are enforced though some sort of societal structure, historically religion. Most of of the west's societal degradation and "disease", can be directly attributed to feminism, egalitarianism, postmodernism, and for that matter, the historical onset of modernism as well.

Last edited:
I agree it's not an objective argument (although a strong case can be made in favor of women marrying young, like I did several times already on this forum). But big religions have been blueprints for society for millennia, that's how human societies work. You can be an atheist and say everything you want about religion, but remove religion and look what happens. Europe is being conquered by a stronger culture within less than 100 years of atheism and cultural marxism, which is fucking nothing in historical terms.
Just because it worked doesn't mean it's perfect. You can slam a circle into a rectangle and it might fit, but it's definitly not optimal.
Well, too bad for them. I get pissed also when I see a pretty blonde girl with a black guy on the street, so what? That's not an argument either.
At least it was their choice.
Dude you're reasoning with your feelings just like foids do. "A 10/10 Chad can slay a 15yo girl, but an old 30 yo ugly "creep" can't because "my feelings". I cut you some slack because you're young and live in modern culturally decadent Europe, but come on.
You do have a point. But the only reason you want to marry 14 year olds is that you feel like it.
If you were attracted to 20 year olds you wouldn't care about the advantages of woman marrying young.
I don't think imposing virginity until marriage for men does any good. It's irrelevant, just go and fuck a prostitute or an unmarriable whore as far as I care.

This is one of my disagreements with Islam, along with cousin marriage, polygamy and allowance of racemixing.

I'm an islamic reformist at this point lol.
So your solution for guys not getting any affection from woman until they're older is for them to fuck a prostitute or whore?
Sub optimal at best.