Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which full year was the best for this forum?

Title

• Total voters
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Professional Virgin Walker
★★★★★
I think most people will be biased to vote their join year

I remember 2020 nostalgically

I don't think I can fully say, but I imagine 2018-2019 were probably the best years for this site. Early 2020 was probably just as good as well.

2019 for me. Braincels was out and i had nowhere to go. Then this forum was funny and had a lot of good members, good laughs. Nowadays it's the same ol shit

I never spent a whole year here so idk

2018cels unite

As someone who was kinda around for 2019 and then left for a fat minute, Both eras kinda have their pros and cons.

In 2019, The conversation drifted towards far more radical shit(Think pedophilia) but it also felt like a more tight nit community as their was a lot less of us and r/inceltear wasn't a thing. There also weren't many other channels or a discord if I remember right and shit got kinda boring which killed some user engagement. You can only say "I can't get laid and I wish I had a gf" in so many different ways before it gets stale.

In 2022, The conversations appears less radical but still incel focused(I prefer it this way tbh) and there is more diverse conversation surrounding the community with even little pockets dedicated towards certain games and I really hope those pockets expand. While providing moral support for inceldom should always be our main focus providing more opportunities for community engagement such as gaming groups, channels for specific topics etc. will help this community thrive as it ultimately gives incels more things to talk about and distract themselves with, also incentivizing posting and membership as well. DMs and groupchats also weren't a thing or not nearly as fleshed out as it is now, the helps individual incels build meaningful relationships with each other.

As this community grows, it will change. We need to stop idolizing our past and instead focus on molding this community's future. Things will never be as good as they used to be, This isn't just true in this community but in a lot. People always compare the "Good old days" to now, and tbh it doesn't help shit. The past will never come back, and if it does it won't be the same.

In 2019, The conversation drifted towards far more radical shit(Think pedophilia) but it also felt like a more tight nit community as their was a lot less of us and r/inceltear wasn't a thing
Cucktears was a thing even before this forum existed. They just had a different subcuckit.

I started lurking either late 2019 or early 2020 (not sure).
So my answer would be either of these

Cucktears was a thing even before this forum existed. They just had a different subcuckit.
There may have been but it was a lot less prevelant and there def were not near as much posts here respnding to them. We need a reddit tag in posts.

2019. There were a lot of interesting users back then. Now they either don't write anything or are banned/deleted altogether.

don't know.
this forum becomes good when i am in a good mood and bad when i am in a bad mood.

I will never ever forget the summer of 2020. It was the best time of my life.

I just sat inside, drank myself to death, played vidya + code for 12+ hours straight. I lurked this forum before but eventually joined and had some really good laughs.

And occasionally tune into the news to watch the world burn. The BLM riots made it even better.

I fuckin loved driving at night during these times. There was literally no one outside anywhere.

Looked like a fuckin post apocalyptic wasteland.

We will never see something like that at least not for another 10-30+ years.

Last edited: