Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which frame morph are you?

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
body-type-endomorph-ectomorph.jpg

X4mKuDp.jpg

or zyro morph?

Post your pic. For the amount of shit you try to give to me looks wise, I probably mog you into oblivion.

Zyros said:
Post your pic. For the amount of shit you try to give to me looks wise, I probably mog you into oblivion.
you're 3/10 (without filters) so we're about the same league. Also im just trying to figure out people's frames why are you so mad I just used you cuz you're such a unique example of a bitch frame

TheVman said:
you're 3/10 (without filters) so we're about the same league. Also im just trying to figure out people's frames why  are you so mad I just used you cuz you're such a unique example of a bitch frame

Debunked the filter shit 100 times.

What are mods waiting to ban this looks shaming retard?

kek, zyros on suicide watch

ectomorph in dis bitch

I'm skinnyfat so probably more of a zyromorph according to that last pic.

Zyros said:
never debunked me. refuse to answer my points and resort to ol catchphrases.

zyros gets framemogged by his qtips when he cleans his ears

zyros on suicide watch

TheVman said:

zyros on suicide watch

Debunked you showing how static pics wpuld actually look filtered.

Debunked you with a video that cant be properly filtered in any way with faceapp.

Zyros said:
No, pincel dick, you didn't. I already explained that you blurred it AFTER you used face app on it. And there are different filters for videos, i use them too.

Boom roasted again. aren't you sick of all these L, fam?

Definitely meso.

Twisted said:
Zyros probably frame mogs me :(

I’m that much of a framecel

He doesn't.

Zyros said:

Just ignore that spiteful troll. Nobody takes him seriously anyway, especially after you debunked it. One would have to be mentally retarded to still believe his claims.

Even if what he was claiming was true (it's obviously not), that wouldn't change your entire bone structure.

TheVman said:
body-type-endomorph-ectomorph.jpg

X4mKuDp.jpg

or zyro morph?
Zyros said:
TheVman said:
Zyros said:
you're 3/10 (without filters) so we're about the same league. Also im just trying to figure out people's frames why are you so mad I just used you cuz you're such a unique example of a bitch frame
Zyros said:
TheVman said:

zyros on suicide watch

Debunked you with a video that cant be properly filtered in any way with faceapp.

TheVman said:
Zyros said:

zyros on suicide watch

Zyros said:
TheVman said:

zyros on suicide watch

TheVman said:
Zyros said:
No, pincel dick, you didn't. I already explained that you blurred it AFTER you used face app on it. And there are different filters for videos, i use them too.
Boom roasted again. aren't you sick of all these L, fam?

popcorn_yes.gif

CopingGymcel said:
Just ignore him. Nobody takes him seriously anyway, especially after you debunked it. One would have to be mentally retarded to still believe his claims.
Even if what he was claiming was true (it's obviously not), that wouldn't change your entire bone structure.
Aww your little incel worshiper is here to worship incel lmao i roasted you haha two dead bodies i catch nigga on the fly cuz my pants fly never open, but always hopin, never dopin, cuz i aint got green!BOOM

Zyros said:

Lol did you see weed's new looks test with you? Lol apparently you barely mog me

TheVman said:
CopingGymcel said:
Just ignore him. Nobody takes him seriously anyway, especially after you debunked it. One would have to be mentally retarded to still believe his claims.
Aww your little incel worshiper is here to worship incel lmao i roasted you haha two dead bodies i catch nigga on the fly cuz my pants fly never open, but always hopin, never dopin, cuz i aint got green!BOOM

r73VJe3.gif

TheVman said:
you're 3/10 (without filters) so we're about the same league. Also im just trying to figure out people's frames why  are you so mad I just used you cuz you're such a unique example of a bitch frame

I'm like a 4/10, so I mog zyros

Especially considering I'm nearly 6'3", and wide-framed

blackpill_incel said:
Lol did you see weed's new looks test with you? Lol apparently you barely mog me

Do you seriously think him asking two Asian girls what they think proves anything? I am not trying to defend Zyros here, but that entire post is very flawed.

Never ask a woman what she thinks, look at how she behaves instead. Women will never be 100% truthful.

CopingGymcel said:
blackpill_incel said:
Do you seriously think him asking two Asian girls what they think proves anything? I am not trying to defend Zyros here, but that entire post is very flawed.
Never ask a woman what she thinks, look at how she behaves instead. Women will never be 100% truthful.
LMAOOOOOOOOO he white knights zyros so hard. anal buttsex you too. cute

CopingGymcel said:

I wasn't agreeing with it, hence why I said apparently. I like zyros and consider him an 8/10. 

If you look through the Weeds thread you'll see my comment calling it out

TheVman said:
CopingGymcel said:
blackpill_incel said:
LMAOOOOOOOOO he white knights zyros so hard. anal buttsex you too. cute

Ok dude. Next time read my entire post. I never said that those girls don't find Zyros attractive, but that asking women for their opinion on anything as a red pilled man is pure retardation. Never believe a word a woman says.

The moment you start taking women for their word, you're doomed.

blackpill_incel said:
If you look through the Weeds thread you'll see my comment calling it out

That's good. You're living up to your name.

Where is skinny fat?

Twisted said:
Because I have a tiny waist, I’m actually a mesomorph because my shoulder to waist ratio is decent.

You're more on the ecto side, but you do have a small waist and hips, which makes your shoulder width not as much of an issue.

A meso has to be quite broad, ratios aren't everything. You need broad shoulders and a medium-small waist to be meso.

I'm an ectomorph 5'5 subhuman manlet wristcel. I still remember the day when my then 15yo Chadlite cousin told me in front of a brother and friend while patting me on the back "damn fernandopox, you'd better start working out and eating because you have the body of a child". fucking bastard.

Twisted said:
I was under the impression that ecto = similar waist and shoulder, meso= Shoulders quite a bit broader than waist and endo= broader hips than shoulders

Ecto just means you're more on the narrow side. Lots of ectos have small waists and hips compared to their shoulders. 

Meso means quite broad, but with a nice V-taper. 

Endo means broad, but stocky looking (wide waist and hips).

Meso is pretty much the ideal, what every girl wants. But then again, most untrained individuals won't look like a meso, that's why it's very flawed all together. Only when you've been working out and put on some muscle and have a lean body, does any of it matter. One can easily look ecto and then meso once more muscle is added to one's frame. Or you can look like an endo and then look like a meso when you lose weight. None of it really matters, it's all about how you workout and add muscles to your frame.

If you workout an add some size to your shoulders and back, you will look more meso than you do now.

theultimate341 said:
annnd banned

Breaking the rules and other harassing members is never a good idea.

The fact that this truecel OP was banned, while Zyros is not shows that this forum is a real fucking piece of shit.

This is NOT an incel forum people. We have to relocate. Fuck this website.

LeagueEuW said:
cv1CSpg.jpg

12%BF ectocel checking in

you're at least 20% bodyfat, you delusional little skinny-fat weak shit.

[quote="Mirin']

[/quote]

I'll respond to this after my LoL game.

Mesomorph

LeagueEuW said:
I'll respond to this after my LoL game.

I hope there is no vayne on the enemy team or an OP tank so you can end it quickly

How many chat restrictions did you get? I have the same number of bans as tyler1 (but no ID ban)

towncel said:
Mesomorph

I hope there is no vayne on the enemy team or an OP tank so you can end it quickly

How many chat restrictions did you get? I have the same number of bans as tyler1 (but no ID ban)

I've had 14 accs permad. Smurfing in silver so it should be quick.

LeagueEuW said:

det der er bare kødd, din jævla homse. legene i norge er jævla idioter. fettprosenten din er minst 20%.

[quote="Mirin']

[/quote]

[quote="Mirin']

det der er bare kødd, din jævla homse. legene i norge er jævla idioter. fettprosenten din er minst 20%.
[/quote]

Ditt øyemål er mer nøyaktig enn inbody 720...
lol på deg

theultimate341 said:
annnd banned
annnnnnn unbanned!

CopingGymcel said:
theultimate341 said:
annnd banned
Breaking the rules and other harassing members is never a good idea.
yeah they ban truecels for calling out fakecels like you and zyros. guess i learned my lesson

anincelforlifelol said:
The fact that this truecel OP was banned, while Zyros is not shows that this forum is a real fucking piece of shit.
This is NOT an incel forum people. We have to relocate. Fuck this website.
don't worry i back

TheVman said:
annnnnnn unbanned!

yeah they ban truecels for calling out fakecels like you and zyros. guess i learned my lesson

don't worry i back

yea sad that on an incel forum you get banned for calling out the fakes. Cuck mods not much to say.

theultimate341 said:
yea sad that on an incel forum you get banned for calling out the fakes. Cuck mods not much to say.

reeeeee tbh

ecto because of crazy metabolism. My oneitis was bigger than me.

TheVman said:

It's good that you learned your lesson  :)

Why are you guys arguing about who mogs who?
Don"t forget you are all sub-human

Damn the Vguy is on fire as always.. fk savage

Incel_Dikshit said:
Damn the Vguy is on fire as always.. fk savage
Just doing the everyday man work calling out fakecels :)

Zyros said:

Why are you so insecure. You obviously mog everyone on this forum. You aren't a mentalcel, you have zero problems getting women which begs the question of why you post here instead of lookism.

_incelinside said:
Zyros said:
Why are you so insecure. You obviously mog everyone on this forum. You aren't a mentalcel, you have zero problems getting women which begs the question of why you post here instead of lookism.
Because he doesn;t mog anyone. he just uses filters. hes a virgin who doesn't have a single pic with a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back