Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which foid race is the bitchiest?

-

• Black

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • White

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Slavic

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Curry

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Rice

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
I.e. the most aggressive and least tolerant to genetic deviations like incels?
Of course they're all Chad only, but in daily life, at work, in school, in group projects etc you might still have to interact with them.

Blacks. Literally. No competition whatsoever, trust me when I say they are horrid.

Hmm I voted white but black foids are super gangster

Why are white and Slavic different options?

It's probably the usual racial hierarchy.
Nordic foids are the nicest because nordics in general have the best and nicest genetics. Then other nw-euros etc. At the bottom some flavors of brown or black.
That's my theory, I don't have practical experience.

Why are white and Slavic different options?
Slav foids have this golddigger reputation so maybe it makes some difference.
Read white as northwest-european.
I also split brown in hispanic, curry, etc

Of course they're all Chad only, but in daily life, at work, in school, in group projects etc you might still have to interact with them.
Let me explain some more because my previous one was a bit plain, they listen to dogshit monkey music they are all sheep who follow the latest "trends" the only thing they are good at is gossip and eating hot chips, they are subhuman baboons, not to mention they have absolutely no manners to speak of, they are meanspirited and blurt out whatever they think at the moment, they also love and crave attention like any other female race, it's almost like they feed off of misery, they absolutely love to crowd up like pack animals, they will fuck with YOU on purpose simply because they can, then cry when you finally snap and beat the shit out of them because that's all they need to do, they attack anyone who isn't "in" as in a retarded reflection of themselves also are obsessed with making fun of special education students for some reason.

That's for reading my ramble, さよなら。

Hqdefault1

top 5 bitchiest races
1. niggers
2. niggers
3. niggers
4. niggers
5. niggers

Black femoids easily.

Slavic and White foids are the worst.

noodles obviously. You cannot trust a hole that has no respect for their own race

in terms of making up problems that are completely disproportional to objective life quality it has to be white women. In terms of just which race is fucking annoying then NIGGER women

they are all the scum of the earth.

I picked black so fast lmfao.

Had to pick black in 1st. They have the most unstable anger the older they are in most cases. 2nd is white because those bitches are psychopaths and the faces of OnlyFans.

Nigger foids for sure

Because of MeToo and Woke culture they all have a massive chip on their shoulder

All foids seem pretty shitty in behavior. In terms of collective behavior:

Mayofoids are the most spoiled and entitled. Even the fat/poor/ugly ones are used to being put on pedastools. This is due both to mayocucks who gave them all this freedom and the ethnics (like many of you) who worship them. They have the worst ego and sense of entitlement collectively. And the most freedoms.

In terms of nasty/agressive/hostile/animalistic behavior, it would be she-boons. No question. Negresses are the most vile and aggressive in terms of behavior, collectively.

Last edited:
I voted for curry due to experience. Jealously runs rampant with them, they love to gossip about other people in a negative way without looking at themselves. Some act like they are from the ghetto despite having privileged upbringing.

I find the rice votes interesting. I imagine Asian women must be possessive and supernatural like when the bitchiness awaken from deep within them. Curries can turn bitch for white cock.

Black, with probably hispanic being a close second.

All of them. They hate me because im ugly.

Black foids, but for men spic men are the most rude in my experience