Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which fictional character do you relate to the most ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
For me its uncle ruckus hands down

Squidward is quit relatable ngl.

I have a hard time relating to fictional characters tbh
hard to say

Anakin Skywalker in Episode 3

I don't usually relate to most fictional characters. But I can relate with people who are real life killers such as Adam Lanza, Eric Harria & Dylan Klebold, Ellior Rodger, etc.

Depends upon what you mean, if you're talking about worldview or some of the things they say, then probably Johan from Monster.

5b39519ea3bc9c2e6dbd28a772b9a6e7ae4d506c_hq.jpg

Sans from Undertale, in the genocide story.

Background info: in undertale, you can play through the game in one of three ways. Neutral (neither of the other two), pacifist (not killing anyone) or genocide (kill everyone), all leading to different endings.

In the genocide ending, Sans is the final boss, and he’s depressed (since you killed everyone, including his brother) but also determined to give you a bad time, and the fight with him is hell.

I’m depressed since the matriarchy has fucked up the earth and I have no chance of mating, so I want to give thots a bad time.

dont know, but anyone who hates the world as much as i do

Stellan Skarsgard in Nymphomaniac

Tomoko from WataMote, except the male version of her. Tomoko is volcel tbhtbhthbthth ngl.

I loed l so hard at uncle ruckus, but isn't his character trait that he is exasperating his view on his race due to his insecurity on how he's viewed ? Might wanna re think that one lol

This guy I guess, at least I felt this way when watching:

Claptrap from borderlands

too many to list really, first that comes to mind is Quentyn Martell from a song of ice and fire since i recently reread
a dance with dragons

probably the beta fag from Evangelion

Im not sure, never felt related tbh.

I'm too mediocre in every way to be like any popular fictional character.

Image result for herman munster crashes door

Last edited:
Idk anymore to be honest. Years ago I wanted to be like certain characters but I couldn't actually relate to their lives and personalities especially now

Hirasawa Yui. I'm very dumb and clumsy when it comes to practical/technical things but I can play the guitar and write songs.

Smeagol, but he mogs me in the movies because he has blue eyes.
a-gollum-game-is-coming.jpeg

Clown world

Attachments

• 95ECD050-3AAA-46C9-9500-C8C639AE3871.jpeg
    95ECD050-3AAA-46C9-9500-C8C639AE3871.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 41

Guts from Berserk, before he became a pussy

I can think of a few characters whom I idolize, and a few whose traits I respect, but I can't think of any characters I feel I can truly relate to.

Maybe Satou from Welcome to the NHK. But even he is much different from me. For example, he graduated high school and had a social life before becoming a hikikomori. He's more attractive than I am, and Misaki has never knocked on my door. He is different from me in other ways as well. Of course I can't relate to him.

Maybe this is because I am too selective about whom I believe I relate to, or maybe it's because there is no incentive for authors to write stories about someone like me. I think I would make a boring character. I don't do much, and I don't have many thoughts or interesting ideas. For example, if I were transported or reincarnated in another world, like in an isekai anime, I would probably do nothing of note. I would not accomplish anything or become a hero; I would simply continue subsisting as I am now.

I understand his motivations and his attitude completely.