Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which family member do you hate the most and how do you deal with it?

Which family member do you hate the most?

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Which family member do you hate the most and how do you deal with it, how did you (try to) over come it?

Personally, I had a dream a while ago in which I strangled my father.

Father for being a cuck manlet that only reproduced because of being a betabux providing cuckold.

Fuck my genes

Red Shambhala said:
Which family member do you hate the most and how do you deal with it, how did you (try to) over come it?

I had a dream where my father attempted to strangle me and chased me around my apartment with a large meat cleaver. There was also another where he molested me and attempted to sell me as a slave.

I am too dismissive of my father to hate him or even dislike him even though his actions definitely warrant such a response. He represents everything that is disgusting about myself.

My father because he's a narcissist. He always tries to guilt trip people into doing stuff they don't want to do and blames others for his mistakes. He's religious and super elitist about it (part of the reason why I stopped believing in god), he thinks himself as being above others. He's like those religious people that act innocent, but do vile and dirty shit behind closed doors. I can't tell how many sinful shit he has done.

I remember me and his friends were going somewhere, when we were about to walk back to our car, there was a car blocking the underground entrance (of where the car is) then what he did was by trying to flatten the tires out by releasing air. We had to stop him and luckily, the guy came quickly, apologized and left.

In my opinion, some people shouldn't have children, or pets because I know they aren't ready for it and they may have some mental condition going. They should do more background checks to see if people are okay to have children and to make sure that children (and animals) don't grow up in abusive environments.

My mom for having the bright idea to give me a humiliating name.

I don't hate anyone maybe except my mom for giving me a recessed chin but I don't hate her really

idkwattodowithlife said:
My father because he's a narcissist. He always tries to guilt trip people into doing stuff they don't want to do and blames others for his mistakes. He's religious and super elitist about it (part of the reason why I stopped believing in god), he thinks himself as being above others. He's like those religious people that act innocent, but do vile and dirty shit behind closed doors. I can't tell how many sinful shit he has done.

I remember me and his friends were going somewhere, when we were about to walk back to our car, there was a car blocking the underground entrance (of where the car is) then what he did was by trying to flatten the tires out by releasing air. We had to stop him and luckily, the guy came quickly, apologized and left.

In my opinion, some people shouldn't have children, or pets because I know they aren't ready for it and they may have some mental condition going. They should do more background checks to see if people are okay to have children and to make sure that children (and animals) don't grow up in abusive environments.

I usually suspect someone of having a personality disorder if they believe in God without justifying the primary worth of religion as a means of maintaining socio-cultural cohesion (tradcon cope). There are some decent religious folks but most of my encounters with theists have consisted of people utilizing religion as a tool for insidiously dominating others while maintaining an erzatz veneer of moral righteousness.

My brother is a male feminist Chad. Even if hes only 21 and I'm 27, he has fucked so many stacies that i just stopped any communication with him. It hurts too much to know that a very few genes made me an incel :( Hes so lucky... But he will never know, because for him sex is a pretty normal thing... Hate him. He doest even try, but It doest matter how hard i try... From His perspective, I'm just a isolated freak that could have friends and a gf If i REALLY tried. Like i did not tried during 5 fucking years of college.

dardycunt said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I usually suspect someone of having a personality disorder if they believe in God without justifying the primary worth of religion as a means of maintaining socio-cultural cohesion (tradcon cope). There are some decent religious folks but most of my encounters with theists have consisted of people utilizing religion as a tool for insidiously dominating others while maintaining an erzatz veneer of moral righteousness.
I don't really hate religious people; I just the hate ones that take advantage of people, which you've explained very well.

I've been behind the scenes before and seen some staff members take some of donations, they were meant to be relief missions and helping poor countries... There was an incident where a guy stole $10,000 and found out later that he flew back to his home country, which we've been searching for months...

fagotonabike said:
Father for being a cuck manlet that only reproduced because of being a betabux providing cuckold.

Fuck my genes

I could agree... But i feel pity for my father. He got a (stupid and ugly) woman in the last moment i guess. She hates him but he don't want to be alone so he never complains. He barely talks nowadays. He made his decission. I would do the same If i could. Its not his fault.

Red Shambhala said:

My father. He's an abusive, gas lighting asshole. He always complains and his moods are quite volatile. I just deal by ignoring him or yelling at him if he escalates an argument. I've told him that he bitches more than a woman many times, LOL.

the people who put me on this planet

Framecel222 said:
My mom for having the bright idea to give me a humiliating name.
Why is it humiliating lol, is it a female name?

Bushladen008 said:
Why is it humiliating lol, is it a female name?

It's just weird and obscure. Technically it isn't gendered but there are more females with it than males.

all of them except my brother and mom.

dardycunt said:
I had a dream where my father attempted to strangle me and chased me around my apartment with a large meat cleaver. There was also another where he molested me and attempted to sell me as a slave.

I am too dismissive of my father to hate him or even dislike him even though his actions definitely warrant such a response. He represents everything that is disgusting about myself.

Same here, if I could pick how I die I would choose my dad strangling me