Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which fakecel you dislike the most?

Which one?

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Give reasons too

Rhasst because he is such a low effort larper . I am also mixed race so the mogging is especially cruel when I see what I could have looked like as a light skin chadlite

How is Vermilioncore a fakecel

He says he hasn't showered for 2 weeks nobody is dating him

Moeggels because he is a straight up bragger who doesn't receive any warnings and when you call him out he deletes his shit :feelshaha:

Rhaast is a 6'2" chadlite who is clearly not an incel

How is Vermilioncore a fakecel

He says he hasn't showered for 2 weeks nobody is dating him
Vermillioncore isn't a fakecel. He has made LARP posts as a joke, but OP is too dumb to realize incels can LARP as Chads. He thinks LARPing can only occur by Chads larping as incel

lol Rhaast voted for himself

Vermillioncore isn't a fakecel. He has made LARP posts as a joke, but OP is too dumb to realize incels can LARP as Chads. He thinks LARPing can only occur by Chads larping as incel
He talked about for it during 2 years and he only mentioned it was a larp when he wanted to come back.

How you know tiredpoorcel/rhaast is not larping with his pic? How you know isn't his friend and thus you can't search for the image?

If you are talking about your experiences in another site for 2 years, especially in a non sarcatistic way and only mention it's larp when you want to come back, of course we will think you are not an incel

He talked about for it during 2 years and he only mentioned it was a larp when he wanted to come back.

How you know tiredpoorcel/rhaast is not larping with his pic? How you know isn't his friend and thus you can't search for the image?

If you are talking about your experiences in another site for 2 years, especially in a non sarcatistic way and only mention it's larp when you want to come back, of course we will think you are not an incel
You're only further confirming you're retarded if you think he wasn't being sarcastic

You're only further confirming you're retarded if you think he wasn't being sarcastic
From the posts I've seen, no, he wasn't.

Also, couldn't you use this excuse to exempt any fakecel from punishment?

From the posts I've seen, no, he wasn't.

Also, couldn't you use this excuse to exempt any fakecel from punishment?
Slippery slope fallacy. you can use something called intuition and inductive reasoning

Vermillioncore is back, so clearly mods don't see him as a problem or a fakecel

Slippery slope fallacy. you can use something called intuition and inductive reasoning

Vermillioncore is back, so clearly mods don't see him as a problem or a fakecel
How is that a slippery slope? I'm not talking about a chain of events, nor how the events will always lead to each other, [UWSL]disregarding [/UWSL]any [UWSL]intermediate [/UWSL]between them. I'm just saying that this same reasoning, this is disconsidering all evidence because the user claims he is larping, can be used when it comes any other fakecels who already claimed the same or even posted pics here.

My intuition says he is not an incel, it's not like it doesn't work both ways.

How is that relevant to the point? You admitted that mods allow fakecels (rhaast) here, so mods allowing someone here doesn't prove anything about him being fakecel or not.

Why don't you hold the same standard when it comes to rhaast? How you know it isn't just larp? Again, answer my question

Last edited:
Other. I fucking hate Other.

they should make a documentary about rhaast

where's the ''all'' options, none of these fakefags have any semblance of originality, their behavior boils down to ''i got laid stupid inkler'' :soy: then playing the victim after saying that. They have as much self-awarness and sentience as foids (none)

where's the ''all'' options, none of these fakefags have any semblance of originality, their behavior boils down to ''i got laid stupid inkler'' :soy: then playing the victim after saying that. They have as much self-awarness and sentience as foids (none)
When :feelsjuice:

For real? Do you know him on Looksmax forum? I only know what i heard.

Where's that blackcel 2017cel with the Tyrone face who spent so much time talking about his receeding chin?

I chose "Other," because the fedcel lurkers, "femcels," and IT users with accounts are the worst.
Where's that blackcel 2017cel with the Tyrone face who spent so much time talking about his receeding chin?
@Tellem-T?

Raast also known as TiredPoorcel was actually a pretty cool user but since he got exposed he became nasty