Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which facial/body feature would make you escape inceldom?

Title

• Height

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Frame/physique

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Eye area/jawline

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Facial harmony

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dimorphism

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
An 8 inch addition to my penis

@VideoGameCoper @gymcellragefuel @Stupid Clown

Facial harmony. However I have so many flaws that not one positive feature would save me by itself.

if i could remove autism from my brain and magically have a good metabolism so i would be a stickcel

Mainly height

if i could remove autism from my brain and magically have a good metabolism so i would be a stickcel
autism can't be removed and being NT won't save the most people here

even if i fixed my recessive jaw i would still be supertist

Even tho my face is the biggest problem and my height is average I still choose height

Posture and face fat

Clear skin, forward chin, PCT and good teeth.

Give me thos eye area and I'd be feeling this forum to take showers and get haircuts:
Hunter Eyes Men

My "eye area/jawline" is my most subhuman body-part. Notice how I said "most", because everything else about me is so fucking over! Therefore, escaping inceldom or being considered potential-breeding-stock by foids would be extremely difficult.

Last edited:
I saw Jawline because my face is bloaded and not "Chadlike". But really height, 6'0 is just manlet level its sad but true.

Dimorphism
I look like a fucking baby

6 inches of height and i would finally be fakecel

like 4 inches of dick

If i had better eyes shape / spacing and a better jaw, i would never know this place

I guess "dimorphism" if you mean a larger dick and more muscles, that's probably a significant problem. But the receding hairline which isn't mentioned would also be a problem remaining, so it would likely not help.

The votes man... :feelsbadman:
HeightPill has always been unbearably BRUTAL.

Give me height I'm getting mogged by every YT I see.

If I had hollow cheeks and thicker hair then I would definitely be more good looking

i'm a trucel changing one feature isn't going to magically make me a sex haver. the best chance i have of escaping inceldom is becoming a massive tall fag to compensate. If i change my craniofacial morphology and become prime chico facially it would still be over due to my severe case of manletism.

This is a hard one. I chose dimorphism because my face is kinda plain and doesn’t really have sharp features. I think having more defined facial bone angles and stuff could improve it a lot. Frame is a close second too. I hate having a narrow frame and an extra inch or two of shoulder width on each side would make a massive difference in making me look more masculine. A better jaw would also help a lot too because my jaw is a weak spot.

eye area, tired of normies telling me "why you look sad?"

I need a body transplant, nothing of my previous self should remain.

Eye area closely followed by jaw

If my eye area AND jawline were a lot better I doubt I would be incel.

Heights probably the most important one for me since I'm 5'6. Though I also have a baby face and lack dimorphism it's not as big of an issue.