Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Which Eurasian Tiger Comic Did You Relate Most?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Here is a link where you can view all the Blackpill Comics by Eurasian Tiger.

For me, it would be this coming with my background as a first-generation American currycel: all ethnics do is work hard, hang their heads low as to not cause any problems, follow false hope of the American dream when most just live in poverty, causing them to defer their dreams of this better future to their descendants who must confront this pressure, and suffer intense humiliation as their culture is mocked, denigrated as being uncivilized, and assimilated into the "melting pot" by even their sons and daughters as they too must conform to the American culture and become into this abomination:

I will make a more detailed account about this son of immigrant experience soon as a standalone future thread. @Transcended Trucel @lonelycurry26
THE AMERIMUTT by OKingLu on DeviantArt
In the mind of an American | Amerimutt / Le 56% Face | Know Your Meme

When I saw this comic for the first time, I was about to shed a tear, that was how much this work by Eurasian Tiger touched me; I hope he is doing well after he got doxxed on KiwiFarms and stopped releasing any more of these comics. His works convey the deepest and darkest emotions and themes; I hope you come to enjoy his works as I have done in the past.

For me, it would be this coming with my background as a first-generation American currycel: all ethnics do is work hard, hang their heads low as to not cause any problems, follow false hope of the American dream when most just live in poverty, causing them to defer their dreams of this better future to their descendants who must confront this pressure, and suffer intense humiliation as their culture is mocked, denigrated as being uncivilized, and assimilated into the "melting pot" by even their sons and daughters as they too must conform to the American culture and become into this abomination:

I will make a more detailed account about this son of immigrant experience soon as a standalone future thread. @Transcended Trucel @lonelycurry26
THE AMERIMUTT by OKingLu on DeviantArt
In the mind of an American | Amerimutt / Le 56% Face | Know Your Meme

When I saw this comic for the first time, I was about to shed a tear, that was how much this work by Eurasian Tiger touched me; I hope he is doing well after he got doxxed on KiwiFarms and stopped releasing any more of these comics. His works convey the deepest and darkest emotions and themes; I hope you come to enjoy his works as I have done in the past.

All of them