Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which ethnicity of foids do you find least attractive?

Title

• Total voters
It goes

1. Whites
2. Latinas
3. Asians
4. Gooks
5. Sheboons

Not listed - Southeast asian/pacific islander/abos

Black, Dravidians and abos.

I only like black women solely for their big asses.

Black. I guess black man see them different

Of the given options its black

black without the doubt (I count abbos as black as well)

Sheboons obviously are the most ugly race. I think that’s everyone’s answer

Ugliest foid tier list
1. Sheboons
2. Curry skanks
3. Sand niggress
4. East Asian
5. Latina
6. White

The consensus is correct.

blacks and asians, blacks because they are simply ugly
and asians in the second place, (they have no tits or ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)
but at least they have clear skin

Gook girls have faces almost as ugly as sheboons but unlike sheboons they have no tits,ass or femine figure. They lack sexual dimorphism and look like 13 year old boys. For these reasons gooks are uglier than sheboons to me

I don't dislike any race of foids aslong as they are not fat/obese

I don't want the race of women with protruding jaws (like apes), wide nose with huge nostrils (like apes), fat lips (like apes), and full of testosterone (like apes). I don't want an orangatang for a girlfriend.

Sheboons are just superior, talking apes

I don't want the race of women with protruding jaws (like apes), wide nose with huge nostrils (like apes), fat lips (like apes), and full of testosterone (like apes). I don't want an orangatang for a girlfriend.

Mother often spoke of my half-cousin's "lighter skin" making her a target for bullying.

Black and curry. :feelsjuice:

my own curry race (unless they look white passing)

Let me change your mind, you have a fake conception of what a latina is like
Thumbnail FB IMG 1602609095320

Dudes just look (any south american country) native indian girl on google.
That's what the 80% of LATAM population consists of.
Of course there are white/mixed/mestizas/castiza girls, but they are less than the 5% and they are as bad or even worse than american/european white foids.

Curries but some of them can be hot still

I'm a fucking alpha male (in my head) who would bite any ethnic or white foid on the neck, fucking all of them violently, no matter race, I've been fapping even to curry women, it must be WONDERFUL TO BE ABLE TO COMPARE AND REMEMBER different kinds of women's body,

I can't manage to live one single day more if not casually fucking ugly girls or settling for Stacy.

I HATE MY LIFE

Let me change your mind, you have a fake conception of what a latina is like
View attachment 627631
View attachment 627632
View attachment 627633

Dudes just look (any south american country) native indian girl on google.
That's what the 80% of LATAM population consists of.
Of course there are white/mixed/mestizas/castiza girls, but they are less than the 5% and they are as bad or even worse than american/european white foids.
Yo man don't talk SHIT. Ur not even from here I guess, or you wouldn't say shit that u clearly don't know nothing about.

Average south american women are MIXED WITH WHITE , resulting in pretty face with Giant ass. WHITE WOMEN ARE MAJORITY

LATAM already expurged indigenous natives centuries ago. No mixing with them anymore.

I've toured through South America, only Bolivia has women like that. NEVER saw any women resembling those ugly indian whores

Last edited:
East Asian is most ugly race in world in both physically and mentally

Sheboonn
Noodles
Indian

Middle Eastern women are my least favorite. Even if I wanted to marry them, I'd need to convert to Islam so...

Rice foids look like Monkeys

Yo man don't talk SHIT. Ur not even from here I guess, or you wouldn't say shit that u clearly don't know nothing about.

Average south american women are MIXED WITH WHITE , resulting in pretty face with Giant ass. WHITE WOMEN ARE MAJORITY

LATAM already expurged indigenous natives centuries ago. No mixing with them anymore.

I've toured through South America, only Bolivia has women like that. NEVER saw any women resembling those ugly indian whores
Where are you from?

Yo man don't talk SHIT
Lmaooooo
u clearly don't know nothing about.

These might be the "whitest" latinas, and even then they look mixed
Average south american women are MIXED WITH WHITE
Ancestors of shitskins:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WHITE WOMEN ARE MAJORITY
keep coping

I've toured through South America
In Minecraft faggot?
That is not even a country retarded american shit, go back to elementary school
NEVER saw any women resembling those ugly indian whores
Go out and touch grass fat mayo weeb :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: