Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which ethnicity of foids are harder to deal with at work: black foids or goblinas?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Which ethnicity of foids are harder to deal with at work: black foids or goblinas?

• Black foids are harder to deal with.

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Goblinas are harder to deal with.

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Black foids as they are loud and aggressive (The black foids in Europe are way better than the Sheboons in Burgerland). Mestizos don't exist in Europe so I have no experience with them
Interesting.

An overgrown chimpanzee will be your worst nightmare

Black foids by far- Mestizo foids can be bad but generally seem more tame & somewhat more similar to white foids(except the very ghetto ones) in my experience, but perhaps this is just due to my area.

Geographic location matters a lot in this poll. Some of you have never had to work with crazy Latin bitches like I have in Jewfornia. Goblinas will bully weak men while at work. I’m 31, and all my bullies at work have been goblinas.

If you work somewhere niggresses work, that’s on you.

Black foids by far- Mestizo foids can be bad but generally seem more tame & somewhat more similar to white foids(except the very ghetto ones) in my experience, but perhaps this is just due to my area.
Nah brocel, the goblinas in Southern California are monsters. They show up to work and bully me.
1. The Home Cheapot - bullied by a goblina
2. My old bookstore job - bullied by a goblina
3. My new day job - I somehow upset some goblina foid demon and I was just doing my job

thankfully I have never had to work with either worst for me by far has been white women. Curry toilets and mongolfoids generally keep to themselves and barely speak here in Canada.

I thought goblina was a general term jfl

if both are well educated, they both personable. but i don't to foids so, whatevs.

noodlewhores imo, its easy to ignore sheboons

Sheboons.
Loud, obnoxious and they also stink to high hell (nigger trait)

I've had nothing but bad experiences working with black females, in general. Not 100 percent but above 90 percent.

Mexican females are in between blacks and whites, but closer to whites. They are not as smart or efficient as whites, but they are not filled with resentment and hate like blacks are.

Sheboons.
Loud, obnoxious and they also stink to high hell (nigger trait)
I have never smelled a black foid before, but the next time that happens get her in trouble by telling Human Resources.
I've had nothing but bad experiences working with black females, in general. Not 100 percent but above 90 percent.

Mexican females are in between blacks and whites, but closer to whites. They are not as smart or efficient as whites, but they are not filled with resentment and hate like blacks are.
That’s why I love being blackpilled, foids and their problems seem so small to me.

So far black foids are leading the poll by a ratio of 2:1, you have to admit that a large part of the blame for the state of blacks is on black foids.

I was driving home, and I saw a biracial light-skinned foid hoodrat, and she was smoking a cigar next to her black baby in a stroller.

I am incredibly thankful I work in a trade that has a 99% men and 1% women in the statistics out of 4000 positions analyzed, I don't have to worry about them during the workday at least, just guys getting shit done and one or two odd dickheads that you learn to handle.

Nah brocel, the goblinas in Southern California are monsters. They show up to work and bully me.
1. The Home Cheapot - bullied by a goblina
2. My old bookstore job - bullied by a goblina
3. My new day job - I somehow upset some goblina foid demon and I was just doing my job
Good Mammon, I almost lost it with two goblinas today while at work. I am a nice guy, but these two bitches are brujas, witches.

I calmed myself down by looking at the face of one of the goblinas, and noticing her hooked nose. The witch is a demon.

Foids are so evil - they live life on dog-mode, and still hate males, just look at the “Barbie” movie.

All holes are a pain in the ass to work with, but if I had to pick one it'd the loud and obnoxious sheboons.

It’s over. All the people who gave me strife today were foids, including my mother.

Are black foids going to win this poll by a ratio of 3:1?

Are black foids going to win this poll by a ratio of 3:1?
Yes, they did.

18 voted “yes”

7 voted “no”

= 18 divided by 7 = 2.57 since seven is higher than five you can round up, meaning black foids won the poll by a ratio of 3:1.