Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which ethnicity has the biggest frame, and which one the smallest?

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★
Talking about frame/shoulder width, not height.

Mutated slavs or nordics.

Just look at any sport with weight classes. Always them being the biggest.

Nordic men have the biggest frames. They're also the tallest men in the world.
The smallest is probably all the pygmy people out there like negritos from the Philippines and the Bushmen in Africa.

Nordics, Slavs, Dutchmen, maybe some Germans. Those are always the ones who framemog and bloatmog everyone.

Slavs and certain Asians like Mongols IMO.

Nordics never had particularly big frames, they're just tall. Show me a Nordic heavyweight that is under 6'1''. Very few of them, if any. Nordics are usually lean and fight at 175/185 even when they're like 6'3'' tall.

Just look at combat sports and who has the most 6'0'' and under tall heavyweights. Slavs and occassionaly an Asian like Sathoshi Ishii.

Last edited:

Nordics never had particularly big frames, they're just tall. Show me a Nordic heavyweight that is under 6'1''. Very few of them, if any. Nordics are usually lean and fight at 175/185 even when they're like 6'3'' tall.

Just look at combat sports and who has the most 6'0'' and under tall heavyweights. Slavs and occassionaly and Asian like Sathoshi Ishii.

What about southern Slavs like Serbians and dinaric mountain people who supposedly average 6'1?

Nordic men have the biggest frames. They're also the tallest men in the world.
No they aren’t. South Sudanese dinka people are taller, although their frames aren’t as good.

smallest is probably filipinos

Boxing is a poor man's sport. That's why Irish were the best at the turn of the century, then nigs, then Slavs. There's not enough of a sample size to extrapolate anything about Nordics from their boxers, they haven't been into it for a long time.

MMA, BJJ, wrestling, judo etc. are rich man's sport and not a lot of under 6'0'' heavyweight Nordics in there either.

For example in MMA, most WASP fighters are lean and tall for their weightclass like Rockhold, Weidman and Thompson. Also Swedish fighter Gustafsson for example.

Meanwhile the short stocky heavyweights are Slavs like Fedor, Igor Vovchanchyn, Blagoy Ivanov...

Filipinos are the niggers of Asia. Their women are bottom of the barrel trash as well.
their average height makes me sad tbh

Tyrones for the biggest, ricecels for the smallest

Just look at combat sports and who has the most 6'0'' and under tall heavyweights. Slavs and occassionaly an Asian like Sathoshi Ishii.
Nords are the epitome of ”pretty boys”. The best strongman of all time is polish (mariusz pudzianowski).

The best sumo wrestlers are mongol (hakuho, asashoryu, kakuryu)

On personal experience, southern Chinese men have very small frames, and most of the tall fags are lankets.

Peruvians have smallest frame I guess.

Talking about frame/shoulder width, not height.

1) Whites (Northern European vikings)

2) Blacks (whose ancestors came to America during the slavery days... They were bred to be strong that today, they easily build muscle without going to the gym)

3) Middle Eastern

4) Whites (Southern European)

5) Blacks (that live in Africa)

6) South Asian (India, Pakistan, etc)

7) Northern Asians (Chinese, Japanese, etc)

8) Southeast Asians (Indonesia, Philippines, etc)

I'm southeast Asian... The whole world mogs us in frame... :(

That's why its in our best interest to go to the gym, subject our soldiers and citizens to harsh parental discipline and military training, to retain a tough guy culture from our movies, shows, etc... To have little to no legal repercussions for fist fights...

Those keep us toughmaxxed so we get some respect from the rest of the world...

Pacific Islanders - Tonga and Somoa

On personal experience, southern Chinese men have very small frames, and most of the tall fags are lankets.

You Sinkie lah I thought Singapore Chinese were all super fit n muscular?

Northern europeans

You Sinkie lah I thought Singapore Chinese were all super fit n muscular?
super cope, if you went to Singapore you would see that many of us are skinny lanklets or mega fatass(me), despite our 2 year national service requirement. I see more buff malays than any other race tbh.

super cope, if you went to Singapore you would see that many of us are skinny lanklets or mega fatass(me), despite our 2 year national service requirement. I see more buff malays than any other race tbh.

Bro I live near Singapore ATM in Malaysia. Many southern Chinese here are actually quite fat. The Malays as well. Compared to the mainland Chinese, the Chinese here weigh more easily.

WOw its yonno! Where the hell have u been?

Bro I live near Singapore ATM in Malaysia. Many southern Chinese here are actually quite fat. The Malays as well. Compared to the mainland Chinese, the Chinese here weigh more easily.
umm in Singapore its pretty opposite for Chinese men, my entire class and school in general are super skinny or pretty fat. Malays yeah its the same, most are fat but there are some buff dudes

I heard eskimos have widest frames.