Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which energy drink mogs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date

title

• Redbull

• Monster

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
Redbull

Redbull

Monster:

Monster

I like going for low cal zero sugar versions and Red Bull Zero mogs Monster Zero( or w.e it’s called).

Determination and pure fucking will to get stronger to go ER on normies and foids are better.

monster tastes better.

no choice for BANG

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

@Jungle pls share thoughtlossus :feelsaww:

Sorry op. you're also coping. RB is for normies. monster is the incel energy drink and clicks with most boomercels here more than the normie faggotory that is RB. also ultra red/ultra blue are objectively more based than any RB.

Sorry op. you're also coping. RB is for normies. monster is the incel energy drink and clicks with most boomercels here more than the normie faggotory that is RB. also ultra red/ultra blue are objectively more based than any RB.
Monster is what all the TikTokers and skaters drink. It's very NT. Redbull is for boomers and aspiecels.

I only drink budget energy drink because I’m poor

Red Bull is better imo, but too damn expensive 1.3 euros for 250ml. I drink sometimes Booster and Energy they are good and cost 0.7 and often 0.6 euros on discount for 500ml.

Fucking plebs. :feelsjuice:

Rockstar 1800X1800 transparent

Last edited:
yeah I like the marschmellow one lol.

I rarely drink redbull cauz it's $8 a can and the sugar free flavours taste like urine

monster is ok, i like the pretty pink one

I would rather have BANG, REIGN, or gfuel tho cuz you get twice as much caffeine for your money

i'll come back to this when i tried them both

i'll come back to this when i tried them both
OP was a fakecel who got approached by women.

but anyway, after trying them both, i like monster more tbh

Red Bull is the only one that actually tastes good to me. Monster and other energy drinks taste like I am drinking industrial water with sugar dumped in.

OP was a fakecel who got approached by women.

but anyway, after trying them both, i like monster more tbh
actually, i might take this back tbh. will try redbull again and make a decision