Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which element would you choose

Which element?

• Total voters
iu

What can someone with the darkness element do?

manipulate darkness energy like how the other elements are able to be manipulated by the user.
I guess I choose light. It's pretty much everywhere

Light is like a better version of fire

Fire because it looks cool.

JFL at earthcel with 0 votes. lightning is chad with 3.

wind so i can be liek aang

JFL at you guys not picking earth, what do you think you stand on all day? That's right, now you're all my bitches.

JFL at you guys not picking earth, what do you think you stand on all day? That's right, now you're all my bitches.

not if i freeze the earth around me or blind you with lightbending or use water which is two thirds of the planet rather than one.

I chose light. Where my paladincels at?

RAITO up in this bitch.

I chose light. Where my paladincels at?
Paladins are cucks, pssh. If you aren't a necromancer, lich, dread lord, or the like, you ain't truecel. :feelzez:
nice Come Up and Get Me gif ya got there :feelsokman:
awesome music video for an awesome song
this has to be one of the best verses ever written

"Can't tell hell in my head
Thirteenth bell am I dead
Or in asylum pill force fed
Lyin to myself all by myself
Strapped down to my bed
Tongue cut out the mouth of reason
And chucked off the rivers edge
Think fast is it tear gas or fear masked
By figments of my fragmented mind
Who's my enemy them or me
Step to me and you'll die
Grand delusions magnified
Fuck the truth wastes my time
Its all good bet whats that
Footsteps on the stairs
Never could rest they're always there
Who are they? I don't care
I just know they're tryin ta x me
Give a fuck, come up and get me"

Paladins are cucks, pssh. If you aren't a necromancer, lich, dread lord, or the like, you ain't truecel. :feelzez:
nice Come Up and Get Me gif ya got there :feelsokman:
awesome music video for an awesome song
this has to be one of the best verses ever written

"Can't tell hell in my head
Thirteenth bell am I dead
Or in asylum pill force fed
Lyin to myself all by myself
Strapped down to my bed
Tongue cut out the mouth of reason
And chucked off the rivers edge
Think fast is it tear gas or fear masked
By figments of my fragmented mind
Who's my enemy them or me
Step to me and you'll die
Grand delusions magnified
Fuck the truth wastes my time
Its all good bet whats that
Footsteps on the stairs
Never could rest they're always there
Who are they? I don't care
I just know they're tryin ta x me
Give a fuck, come up and get me"

The true 4d chess is being an incel and using your position as a Paladin to mask it as celibacy.

Also yeah, that whole short film has some moments of brilliance.

Radon, so I can suicide bag myself with a radioactive gas to make sure the job is done.

Firemagecel

Something about fire is just nice to look at. It's warm, radiant, and has no definite shape.

Ice is strangely comforting, milady.

which one can wipe out humanity the quickest/?

Is this where the autistic children hang out?

Ice, because Im bitter and my heart has frozen over.

Last edited:
I just chose light because if there was a fight it would be on top.

not if i freeze the earth around me or blind you with lightbending or use water which is two thirds of the planet rather than one.
What do you live on a boat or something, water is two thirds of the surface but underneath it all is just more earth my friend, freeze the ground and ill open up a sinkhole under you and drag you all the way to the mantle, you try to use light and I'll hide in an earth dome until nightfall. You're in my house kiddo.

What do you live on a boat or something, water is two thirds of the surface but underneath it all is just more earth my friend, freeze the ground and ill open up a sinkhole under you and drag you all the way to the mantle, you try to use light and I'll hide in an earth dome until nightfall. You're in my house kiddo.

alright, how about i make an ice platform then take to the skies. with light i could blind you before you burn your next thought.

tfw when darkness isnt element :feelsbadman::feelscry:
water cuz then you can kill ppl inside out

alright, how about i make an ice platform then take to the skies. with light i could blind you before you burn your next thought.
I don't even need my sight, I'll just sense the vibrations like that blind girl in avatar. Where on earth would you put an ice platform where I couldn't shake the foundations and knock it down, even if you float it on the water I'll cause an underwater earthquake and kill you with a tsunami. Wouldn't it be easier to just live by the earth kings rules?

I don't even need my sight, I'll just sense the vibrations like that blind girl in avatar. Where on earth would you put an ice platform where I couldn't shake the foundations and knock it down, even if you float it on the water I'll cause an underwater earthquake and kill you with a tsunami. Wouldn't it be easier to just live by the earth kings rules?

i mean i would create an ice platform in midair that floats. good luck chasing me in the air with earth based attacks whilst i rain down sub zero blizzards and fatal hails of icicle daggers on your territory

Last edited:
i mean i would create an ice platform in midair that floats. good luck chasing me in the air with earth based attacks whilst i rain down sub zero blizzards and fatal hails of icicle daggers on your territory
"good luck"? I would ruin you with volcanic attacks while riding everything out in my underground bedrock bunker that has lava central heating.

Light ofcourse. Would make myself invisible and rape femoids

Wind because I could just build a glider and fly with it for ever.
I could cool myself off in summer, block water from splashing me, lift womans shirts and push people away.

Darkness of course
Flat800x800075fu1

Darkness cause I'm black

Darkness of course
4881646-7982914318-1IDkp.gif

With darkness magic (umbramancy) I could literally make your shadow rape you, and you can't outrun your shadow :lul:

Last edited:
Darkness reigns as the most abundant element in the whole universe, it was here before the beginning and will be after the end

darkness is gigachad element with over 10 votes