Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which dog is better to own (dogpill)

Which dog is better to own

• Bitch

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Male dog

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Is it cucked to own a bitch? Would hoes rather lez it out with a bitch than fuck a sub 8 human male :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:?

don't betabuxx a dog

a male dog will only mog and cuck you

They don’t care about the gender of the dog, as they will just get them to lick their roast flaps.

I have a bitch

just reverse dogpillmaxx theory

It depends on the dogs job. Buddy or weapon?

I used to think male dogs were better. Bigger and smarter and all that... Now I'm not so sure.

My Norwooding neighbor always had female dogs. He never said - or knew - why. I asked him and he didn't know. I figured more "food area loyal."

Anyway, i have my first female dog and she's slightly smarter than my male dogs were. And just as scary to visitors.

So far my bitch dog is more controllable via food and "harsh tones" that my male dogs were. So that's a plus with larger dogs.

As far as any pet dog goes, you should have it spayed or neutered if you want it to stick around instead of looking for sex. But it depends on the dogs working environment. It's cheaper for them to breed than for you to buy them.

would be gay to have a male dog suck ur dick with peanut butter on it tbh

Both are troublesome but bitches tend to be more playful in my experience

Volcel if you own a bitch