Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which culture is it worse to be autistic in?

Which culture is it worse to be autistic in?

• Total voters
King_of_Autism

King_of_Autism

Greycel
If I had to guess it would be either Africa or the Middle East. Unfortunately, autism is a social death sentence even in the most accepting cultures. But where is it worse to be autistic?

Where is the option for all?

I said Africa but the more I think about it I would probably change it to the black community in the West. the black community seems to favor extroversion, social skills/being cool and alphaness, all of which autists lack.

It's a death sentence no matter what, but skinny nerdy black guys seem like they get abuse thrown at them the worst.

All of them.
it sucks being an autist in all of them but there are cultures that value being extroverted and social more than others. You could probably scrap by in a very isolated/introverted culture more than a NT wet dream one.
It's a death sentence no matter what, but skinny nerdy black guys seem like they get abuse thrown at them the worst.
tbhtbh nerdy black guys get it pretty bad.
tbhtbh nerdy black guys get it pretty bad.

In the west being autistic is a death sentence if you're African American or you live in the UK or eastern Europe. Those cultures absolutely despise autists. From what i've seen, they're much more accepting in North America since American culture is a lot more le quirky.

probably black america,since african americans seem to talk a lot and are loud in general,being the quiet social retard you would stand out a lot.also they are probably the most aggressive/violent,so not a good place to get bullied

it sucks being an autist in all of them but there are cultures that value being extroverted and social more than others. You could probably scrap by in a very isolated/introverted culture more than a NT wet dream one.
I would say its the worst for blacks, because you're expected to be low inhib and thugmaxxed

WHITE AMERICA

I COULD BE ONE OF YOUR KIDS

I would say its the worst for blacks, because you're expected to be low inhib and thugmaxxed
tbhtbh. black guys who dont act like thug tyrones get accused of not even being black, which targets autistic black guys the most.

I said Africa but the more I think about it I would probably change it to the black community in the West. the black community seems to favor extroversion, social skills/being cool and alphaness, all of which autists lack.
def true. over for black nerd manlets in ghettos tbh
likely get bullied daily by everyone including their parents

Everyone despise autists. I would choose America and Europe because it has the most people in close area.

I'd guess black, ngl.