Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which country is the most gynocentric?

Planet Earth, flag :

Jewmerica, Cuckanada and Western Jewrope

JewSA or some place in Western Europe

Tbh all of them in some ways show gynocentric traits

Even in the most "oppressive" countries like Afghanistan, women are not expected to work so a male relative has to earn their livelihoods. Which is why many underaged boys in Afghanistan end up doing sex work. So even when women live in actually patriarchal countries, they are still given certain privileges.

At the end of the day all countries on earth would rather sacrifice a thousand males just to save one female's life. At the end of the day all countries and cultures think that men should provide for women. Even the most secular and feminist societies that insist on gender equality think this way

Mine is the most matriarchal-supremacist in Latam, it could compete in a world top 5

Not exaggerating

Abortion is legal here since 2020

Mine is the most matriarchal-supremacist in Latam, it could compete in a world top 5

Not exaggerating

Abortion is legal here since 2020
It is deplorable that more and more countries are allowing abortion. I don't know how modern civilization became so corrupt. If a woman cannot afford to be a mother, she can use contraception. Feminists use rape victims as a shield to defend abortion, but I believe that most women who have abortions today are far from rape victims.