Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which country in Latin America do you stereotype as being the poorest/most fucked up

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Title.

My answER: Honduras

Brutal. Over for Hondurancels. :feelskek: :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Despite the allegedly hot foids, Brazil has always been poor browncels that seem to get into conflict all the time

I think Brazil is the most fucked up but probabaly not the poorest.

I think Brazil is the most fucked up but probabaly not the poorest.
Brazil is huge, so I think most Americans stereotype the poor living on the outskirts of major cities. I know many white people live in Brazil, and the populace is diverse.

Mexico is always stereotyped as being a narco state, meaning every aspect of Mexican life is influenced by the cartels.

Also, many AmERicans truly believe all cops in Mexico accept being paid bribes.

What's that country that jailed tons of gang members and keeps them in chains? El Salvador?
I'd have thought Brazil was most fucked up though Mexico seems to be some kind of failed state. I read that 22 people have been shot just for standing in the forthcoming election.

Mexico is always stereotyped as being a narco state, meaning every aspect of Mexican life is influenced by the cartels.

Also, many AmERicans truly believe all cops in Mexico accept being paid bribes.
I’m in California right now, working downtown in a major city - it’s not even 7:30am yet, and I already have gave the middle fingER to a Mexican foid and the beanER riding next to hER. I hate Mexican foids. My Mexican friend told me that Mexican men were stereotyped as being wife-beaters - as an adult, I completely understand why!

What's that country that jailed tons of gang members and keeps them in chains? El Salvador?
I'd have thought Brazil was most fucked up though Mexico seems to be some kind of failed state. I read that 22 people have been shot just for standing in the forthcoming election.
El Salvador is the country that produces MS-13 gang membERs, I still considER Honduras to be worse than El Salvador. Both countries are stereotyped as being horrible.

Worst: Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Colombia (especially for sex tourist), Venezuela (economic reasons), Bolivia (very poor and backwards country in the mountains), and parts of Brazil (the outskirts of the major cities)

Best: Uruguay, Argentina, and Chile

Failed narco state controlled by violent cartels: Mexico

I’m in California right now, working downtown in a major city - it’s not even 7:30am yet, and I already have gave the middle fingER to a Mexican foid and the beanER riding next to hER. I hate Mexican foids. My Mexican friend told me that Mexican men were stereotyped as being wife-beaters - as an adult, I completely understand why!

Yes, i hate wetback whores too. They're more likely to give me a dirty look than white whores, I want to go out on my bike today and run one over.

In what is the most violent election campaign in Mexico’s history, the western state of Guerrero is the most dangerous place in the country to look for votes.
Few appreciate that better than Cinthia Juárez.
One of the first to be killed on the campaign trail was her childhood friend, Moisés "Moy" Juárez Abarca. A nationally renowned gay rights activist, Mr Juárez was a local government candidate for the opposition PRD party before he was abducted by armed men.
His body was later found dumped in a mass grave with 16 others.

Wow these injuns are so liberal

Yes, i hate wetback whores too. They're more likely to give me a dirty look than white whores, I want to go out on my bike today and run one over.
Mexican foids are not worth it (don’t get in trouble harassing one) - trust me (a Californian), Mexican foids are thought of as being the poor man’s Asian foid - if a guy can’t get a white then (in terms of rank) Asian foid - he’ll start dating slutinas, and slutinas would be glad to have an American cuck to have their anchor babies and then the rest of hER family can invade the United States.

In what is the most violent election campaign in Mexico’s history, the western state of Guerrero is the most dangerous place in the country to look for votes.
Few appreciate that better than Cinthia Juárez.
One of the first to be killed on the campaign trail was her childhood friend, Moisés "Moy" Juárez Abarca. A nationally renowned gay rights activist, Mr Juárez was a local government candidate for the opposition PRD party before he was abducted by armed men.
His body was later found dumped in a mass grave with 16 others.

Wow these injuns are so liberal
I have to read up on the Mexican election, but yes - I am concerned with Mexico becoming increasingly cucked. Mexican males have the “Latin lovER-stereotype” working in their favor - that is why Mexican males in Mexico and the United States need to stop allowing foids to push them around and return to being misogynistic.

Mexican foids are not worth it (don’t get in trouble harassing one) - trust me (a Californian), Mexican foids are thought of as being the poor man’s Asian foid - if a guy can’t get a white then (in terms of rank) Asian foid - he’ll start dating slutinas, and slutinas would be glad to have an American cuck to have their anchor babies and then the rest of hER family can invade the United States.

The worst ones are the ones born here.

Ok, I feel like it’s pointless to argue, I just wanted to know how everyone felt.

Mexico/Brazil

Daily mass shootings, torture, murder, gang wars, and there's also an Jewish foid president candidate fighting for gender equality or something.

The tragic thing about these countries is that every time a honest politician tries to put things back together, they just get shot on the stage