Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which country has the hottest foids?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
Title

For me it's Sweden

Italy, Armenia, Russia in that order

For white guys? Slovakia

For niggers? Brazil

For chinks? South Korea

I hate white foids & sheboons, so the answer would be any Middle Eastern or Asian country, specifically Iran, Egypt, S.Korea, Japan & China

I hate white foids & sheboons, so the answer would be any Middle Eastern or Asian country, specifically Iran, Egypt, S.Korea, Japan & China
White foids are insanely stupid and the biggest whores on the planet but they have top tier looks, you have to admit it

i don't know, i haven't travelled to every country

Idk hot foids are a minority in any country

Russia for sure all other Slavic nations distant second. I hate foids of Germanic, (German, dutch, English Scottish, Scandinavian) toilets they either look like troons or are landwhales plus their mannerisms are only second in repugnance and intelligent to that of a ghetto American sheboon. Romance languages are a write-off too for the same reasons with Romanians being an exception since they're just latinized slavs.

Last edited:
In Sweden they're the majority
maybe idk

haven't met many swedish foids

don't know much abt sweden tbh. well, they have zlatan ibrahimovic and um they're near norway. other than that idk

I ❤ noodlewhores

White foids are insanely stupid and the biggest whores on the planet but they have top tier looks, you have to admit it
I agree, they're the beauty standard for a reason, but it's more than just looks to me, behavior is just as important, seeing White foids sell out their countries, hate their men & support all this twisted bullshit has made them ugly in my eyes, just like sheboons, look how White whores tal all that anti-natalist bullshit when it comes to white men, but have no problem popping out a dozen mutts for some gutter-snipe negro, White foids support ACAB/Prison reform because they know they will not be affected by violence as much as males will be, I could go on forever regarding Caucasian witches

I agree, they're the beauty standard for a reason, but it's more than just looks to me, behavior is just as important, seeing White foids sell out their countries, hate their men & support all this twisted bullshit has made them ugly in my eyes, just like sheboons, look how White whores tal all that anti-natalist bullshit when it comes to white men, but have no problem popping out a dozen mutts for some gutter-snipe negro, White foids support ACAB/Prison reform because they know they will not be affected by violence as much as males will be, I could go on forever regarding Caucasian witches
Niggers probably threaten them with stuff like "No kids? No bbc for you" and we all know white foids go crazy for bbcs

I hate that the muslim religion blocks the way from marrying them for non-islamic men. Otherwise middle easeterns foids aren't so bad

Last edited:
Latinas are becoming like that too atleast in Colombia it sucks how white women have become

It's mostly western Europeans and other white western foids. Espcially of how promiscous the american ones are to Chads and Tyrones that they fucked

I hate that muslim religion that blocks the way from dating middle easeterns otherwise those foids aren't so bad either
fax, pisslam is cucked though some saudi whores look good, but lots of em are short (local within the city im at)
from what i saw irl
(still wear the black trashbag which is called abaya cuz the gulf state would rapemaxx like monkies and it'll cause chaos which is based ngl)

fax, pisslam is cucked though some saudi whores look good, but lots of em are short (local within the city im at)
from what i saw irl
(still wear the black trashbag which is called abaya cuz the gulf state would rapemaxx like monkies and it'll cause chaos which is based ngl)
Yeah,I would date middle eastern foids though since I don't hate them. Thier religion is abusive though

Yeah,I would date middle eastern foids though since I don't hate them. Thier religion is abusive though
they learned that from momo (the prophet muhammad may the piss of allah be upon him):feelskek:

they look beautiful but they have an issue which is that they'd make you pay for some useless mahr (dowry) to marry and then she'll probably quit her job or either let you pay for all of it EVEN if she have a job and you'll be emptied out of that moneymaxxing journey

Papa New Guinea

they look beautiful but they have an issue which is that they'd make you pay for some useless mahr (dowry) to marry and then she'll probably quit her job or either let you pay for all of it EVEN if she have a job and you'll be emptied out of that moneymaxxing journey
All foids are gold diggers regardless of race

I wish islam would let us marry them
you gotta be muslim and they are golddiggers 99% of the time aside from that the worst part of it is that muslim men can marry women who are not muslims (only christians and jews if i remember correctly, though i left pisslam secretly so idgaf about sharia law)

Example photos of them?
It was a joke jfl :feelskek:

90167702.jpg

I hate Swedish foids. However I fancy slavic white women so for me it's Ukrianian
I hate them too but their looks are undeniably top tier

Benelux region

you gotta be muslim and they are golddiggers 99% of the time aside from that the worst part of it is that muslim men can marry women who are not muslims (only christians and jews if i remember correctly, though i left pisslam secretly so idgaf about sharia law)
That's not fair for non-muslim men

I hate them too but their looks are undeniably top tier
My crush was swedish they're very hypergamy and been rejected by many of them before. That's what I hate about them. Sure they're cute but for the price of it they're very hypergamious

One of the South American countries maybe

It's mostly western Europeans and other white western foids.
True, outside the West they know their place, example in South Africa, they're extremely racist & endogamous because they will be disowned should thy even hint at being attracted to Blacks or being lesbians

True, outside the West they know their place, example in South Africa, they're extremely racist & endogamous because they will be disowned should thy even hint at being attracted to Blacks or being lesbians
That's so messed up in South Africa. I'm antinatalist though I hate how niggers make too many kids. China and the rest of the world should bring back one child policy

South Korea or Japan. Maybe eastern Europe. Western Europe has gone to shit especially the women so I can't even appreciate anything about them at this point

That's common sense. I too would beat the shit out of my daughter if the thought of dating a nigger even crossed her mind for a second. Instead western cucks will let their daughters end their bloodlines with niggers and whatnot