Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which country do you think has the most Stacies?

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
In my opinion it's Romania/Moldova. Almost all romanian/moldovian girls i've seen have been stacies. 90 % of them were hookers, but still... i haven't encountered another nationality with such high stacy ratio.

And yea, i do count Romania and Moldova as the same country.

USA has best girls
UglyScarceBasil-size_restricted.gif

USA. Even though it has the most fat girls, also has the most Stacies. The Stacy attitude is an American thing as well so that's the thing. Attractive girls from other countries aren't anywhere near as stuck up as American ones, where even the landwhales have huge egos.

USA wtf are you even talking about Romania you want some hairy gypsy?

American white girls are low IQ. Most are only good for pumping and dumping.

They look primitive and not high class imo
Although left one is high tier Stacy.
I rank the one on the right the highest, but anyway... Primitive lol? These are slavic clothes that have great cultural history. It's like calling japanese kimonos primitive lol.

I rank the one on the right the highest, but anyway... Primitive lol? These are slavic clothes that have great cultural history. It's like calling japanese kimonos primitive lol.
Their faces are primitive and not high class. Not clothes.
Although obviously they Mog me.hard.

I only find the left one (Orange hair) attractive there tbh.
The rest look like low iq kids and offputing.
The redhead is indeed the most attractive but none of them look primitive.

Impossible to say, due to relativity. A Stacy is simply a girl that AFOG's all her female peers. She is more attractive in her manner of expression, aswell as her body and thus has more social control due to the fact everyone respects her.

This means two things:

1. A girl who is a "Stacy" in one environment could be on the bottom rung in another. You, or I, or anyone, considers a girl a Stacy simply if she is more attractive than the majority of girls we encounter. If someone was native to an environment (Romania), the majority of girls would not be Stacies to them, though they might be to someone else (Dekim).

2. For every one Stacy there is, there must be several non-Stacies (Betties) to provide her "back-drop". So the more Stacies there are, the even more Betties there must be, technically reducing the amouint of Stacies percentage-wise.The 80/20 rule will prevail. All countries have 20% Stacies, and 80% Betties and Belows.

Last edited:
One of the Latin countries most likely.

Impossible to say, due to relativity. A Stacy is simply a girl that AFOG's all her female peers. She is more attractive in her manner of expression, aswell as her body and thus has more social control due to the fact everyone respects her.

This means two things:

1. A girl who is a "Stacy" in one environment could be on the bottom rung in another. You, or I, or anyone, considers a girl a Stacy simply if she is more attractive than the majority of girls we encounter. If someone was native to an environment (Romania), the majority of girls would not be Stacies to them, though they might be to someone else (Dekim).

2. For every one Stacy there is, there must be several non-Stacies (Betties) to provide her "back-drop". So the more Stacies there are, the even more Betties there must be, technically reducing the amouint of Stacies percentage-wise.The 80/20 rule will prevail. All countries have 20% Stacies, and 80% Betties and Belows.
dhMeAzK.gif

legit high iq post

Total amount: USA
Highest percentage: Liechtenstein.

Entirely comes down to taste. I’d say either Colombia, Brazil, Sweden, France, or Italy.

Entirely comes down to taste. I’d say either Colombia, Brazil, Sweden, France, or Italy.
I'd agree on sweden, but the rest require extreame cherry picking. And don't even start me on France lol... i've actualy seen a lot of french, and the only good looking ones were blacks lol.

stacy in usa means a non fat white girl

You guys would have permanent erection if you visit EE. I sometimes play the bulgarian pop music channel while at work, and all the spanish guys drop their jaws.

I have a permanent erection now.

You guys would have permanent erection if you visit EE. I sometimes play the bulgarian pop music channel while at work, and all the spanish guys drop their jaws.
An average bulgarian music video

@Grotesque @theultimate341

Last edited:
Probably China, just because they have a billion people. Also jfl at retarded chink worshipers who think Asians are reserved and conservative. Spend one day in Vancouver and tell me that with a straight face.

I like EE girls. There's a Ukrainian girl that works at a restaurant in my neighborhood. I've tried getting her number but she always gives me the cold shoulder. Every time I go in there I say "Hey Russia make me a sandwich". And she gives me the evil eye. lol

I like EE girls. There's a Ukrainian girl that works at a restaurant in my neighborhood. I've tried getting her number but she always gives me the cold shoulder. Every time I go in there I say "Hey Russia make me a sandwich". And she gives me the evil eye. lol
You can't be serious, right? RIGHT?

You can't be serious, right? RIGHT?

I'm as serious as a heart attack. She barely speaks any English though, but I still like trolling her and calling her Russia even though I know she's Ukrainian. :p

I'm as serious as a heart attack. She barely speaks any English though, but I still like trolling her and calling her Russia even though I know she's Ukrainian. :p
And you wonder why she's giving you the cold shoulder lol

USA has best girls
If they are not landwhales, this is true. Average of USA white men and women face looks better than all other Caucasians. I think this is because of melting pot and lack of inbreeding.