Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which country do you hate the most in the context of history and why?

@Castaway @cinderogre
@DarkStar @Da_Yunez
@Freixel @Fevet @NeverGetUp36
@NiggerSlayer @Sloth.Belgrade
@Stupid Clown @VideoGameCoper
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ubermenschvirtues

I wouldn't say I hate any particular country to great intensity until the 20th century. Russia, France, America, and Britain during the 20th century and forward can go to hell.

France, because of their influence on modern liberalism and the French Revolution

Full support, although I am Russian myself, I hate Russia.
I wouldn't say I hate any particular country to great intensity until the 20th century. Russia, France, America, and Britain during the 20th century and forward can go to hell.

]@Ubermenschvirtues[/USER]
I would say historically the United Kingdom, but nowadays I wouldn't hesitate to say the country for which NATO constantly has to make sacrifices, namely Israel.Mainly the United Kingdom historically, because all of its power in the empire came from the exploitation of weak colonized people.

Last edited:
Turkey and the UK

I would say historically the United Kingdom, but nowadays I wouldn't hesitate to say the country for which NATO constantly has to make sacrifices, namely Israel.Mainly the United Kingdom historically, because all of its power in the empire came from the exploitation of weak colonized people.
Based, but this is logical, given that Britain contributed to the creation of Israel. And Oliver Cromwell was the patron saint of the Jews.

Hard to say tbh. I definitely hate western countries and some UK ones for allowing feminism to get this rampant and destructive

USA, UK, and Israel

(Do I have to say why?)

They are literally Mordor

But USA only from the 20th century (or whenever it has been dominated by the Jews and turned into a Zionist tool)

At a more local and not so international level I would say that Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay:

They send their surplus population of Amerindians and mestizos lumpentariat to wreak havoc and degrade society and culture in my country.

Last edited:
I don’t hold any resentment or hatred towards any nation, but if I had to choose one, it would be the post-Civil War United States. It was the first major shift towards centralization around the federal government, allowed northern bankers and industrialists to form an oligarchy and basically take over the country, and set the precedent for militant anti-racism and forced integration. From there, it evolved into the golem of liberalism that it is today.

USA after it was ZOGGED

Basically this:
I don’t hold any resentment or hatred towards any nation, but if I had to choose one, it would be the post-Civil War United States. It was the first major shift towards centralization around the federal government, allowed northern bankers and industrialists to form an oligarchy and basically take over the country, and set the precedent for militant anti-racism and forced integration. From there, it evolved into the golem of liberalism that it is today.
USA after it was ZOGGED

Merica. Boring ass history compared to everywhere else.

England and Russia tied for 1st for the rape/destruction and rape of the German Race and basically blocking our only way out from a ZOG dictatorship

USA would be 2nd from the civil war on

3rd The phillipines for my brutal rejections coming out of filipina chicks

"JuSt Be WhItE BrO"

Turkey. Constantinople should be European

France and Russia.

Historically speaking French people never really lost anything, yet act like they're this heroic superior nation that fought all odds every 10 years and always made it.

Plus in ww2 French people wanted to genocide all germans. So yeah fuck you guys.

Russians actively genocided the eastern Germans, hung POWs and committed mass rape in all German lands.

That's why I absolutely despise the modern German right that worships Russia like our God. Their women are whores, their country sucks ass. Only good thing Slavs can do is genocide people. No offense to the Slavcels here.

The Turks as a people are the biggest mutts in existence. But generally speaking they descent from Greeks and Armenians that were converted to Islam. I watch Turks rage on Reddit about the fact they're not Central Asian Rapists all the time.

Israel, Russia and USA

Based

Country is also responsible for a lot of suffering to the Balkans & other parts of Europe, same for even some other MENA

Basically like the Brazil of the old world due to how mixed it is, except it was able to invade & conquer other regions
USA, UK, and Israel

(Do I have to say why?)

They are literally Mordor

But USA only from the 20th century (or whenever it has been dominated by the Jews and turned into a Zionist tool)

At a more local and not so international level I would say that Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay:

They send their surplus population of Amerindians and mestizos lumpentariat to wreak havoc and degrade society and culture in my country.
Good analogy

Israel is Mount Doom tbh

USA & even the UK were free of Jewish influence once.
Merica. Boring ass history compared to everywhere else.
I've always thought this

Anglokikes for creating zogmerica israel and canada

Russia Poland and the UK and post 19th century US.

England and Russia tied for 1st for the rape/destruction and rape of the German Race and basically blocking our only way out from a ZOG dictatorship

USA would be 2nd from the civil war on

3rd The phillipines for my brutal rejections coming out of filipina chicks

"JuSt Be WhItE BrO"
Germany first started 'drang nach osten' against Slavs and Baltic pagans.
Only bullies defend the aggressor.

France and Russia.

Historically speaking French people never really lost anything, yet act like they're this heroic superior nation that fought all odds every 10 years and always made it.

Plus in ww2 French people wanted to genocide all germans. So yeah fuck you guys.

Russians actively genocided the eastern Germans, hung POWs and committed mass rape in all German lands.

That's why I absolutely despise the modern German right that worships Russia like our God. Their women are whores, their country sucks ass. Only good thing Slavs can do is genocide people. No offense to the Slavcels here.
Cope. Russians made many inventions and scientific discoveries.
Also Russian literature is known in the whole world. No backward nation can produce alluring culture.

Do you not believe that Stalin would have been the first to invade sooner or later?

The USSR and Poland had a non-aggression pact from 1932, but Stalin invaded there anyway with Germany, I would not be surprised that Stalin was just bargaining with Churchill secretly about how much the British were willing to give Stalin territories and spheres of influence in exchange for stabbing Hitler in the back.

Do you not believe that Stalin would have been the first to invade sooner or later?
Stalin? 'Drang nach osten' started maybe even before XI century against Slavs.
Then Catholic Popes literally proclaimed crusades against heathen and tried to subjugate Orthodoxy.
German orders were a version of Catholic zogbots who killed people in the name of Catholic faith and ambitions of Rome/ Holy Roman empire...

Stalin? 'Drang nach osten' started maybe even before XI century against Slavs.
Then Catholic Popes literally proclaimed crusades against heathen and tried to subjugate Orthodoxy.
German orders were a version of Catholic zogbots who killed people in the name of Catholic faith and ambitions of Rome/ Holy Roman empire...
Yes, but Stalin gathered a large group of troops in front of Barbarossa at the border. Have you read Viktor Suvorov's Icebreaker?

The USSR and Poland had a non-aggression pact from 1932, but Stalin invaded there anyway with Germany, I would not be surprised that Stalin was just bargaining with Churchill secretly about how much the British were willing to give Stalin territories and spheres of influence in exchange for stabbing Hitler in the back.
Poland also had non-aggression pact with Germany. These papers don't mean much...
Also Poland wasn't the victim. She occupied part of Lithuanian territory in 1920 and had territorial ambitions in Czechoslovakia.

Poland also had non-aggression pact with Germany. These papers don't mean much...
Also Poland wasn't the victim. She occupied part of Lithuanian territory in 1920 and had territorial ambitions in Czechoslovakia.
Yes, but after the Riga Treaty of 1921, there was peace between Poland and the USSR. There was no war until 1939, when the USSR was the first to attack Poland. All you're doing is trying to justify the USSR. Poland was not to blame for Stalin's invasion.

Yes, but after the Riga Treaty of 1921, there was peace between Poland and the USSR. There was no war until 1939, when the USSR was the first to attack Poland. All you're doing is trying to justify the USSR. Poland was not to blame for Stalin's invasion.
Politics is dirty. Can you imagine that if, for example, France and Britain started war against USSR in 1927 or later, Poland just wait and wouldn't attack Soviet territory?
Also it's funny that you blame Stalin for invasion in Poland but don't blame Hitler...

Politics is dirty. Can you imagine that if, for example, France and Britain started war against USSR in 1927 or later, Poland just wait and wouldn't attack Soviet territory?
Also it's funny that you blame Stalin for invasion in Poland but don't blame Hitler...
Hitler had more reasons to invade Poland than Stalin. The Germans had an exclave in East Prussia, which they wanted to connect with the rest of Germany. Poles killed and terrorized Germans.

Russia, China and Israel. Do I really have to explain why?

arab countries and israel

Communism?

A big part of it yes. They also have inflected the most violence then another other countries by a wide margin, they are imperialists monsters that are a blight on the world.

Whoever those counties hate the most gets my vote, in this election that’s Harris.

Hitler had more reasons to invade Poland than Stalin. The Germans had an exclave in East Prussia, which they wanted to connect with the rest of Germany. Poles killed and terrorized Germans.
So you're biased.
Soviets occupied Western Belarus and Western Ukraine, - territories which were a part of the ancient Kievan Rus and later majority of them were a part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania where Eastern Slavs made 9/10 population.
These territories always were connected with the history of Eastern Slavs.
Poles also terrorized Belarusians and Ukrainians.

So you're biased.
Soviets occupied Western Belarus and Western Ukraine, - territories which were a part of the ancient Kievan Rus and later majority of them were a part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania where Eastern Slavs made 9/10 population.
These territories always were connected with the history of Eastern Slavs.
Poles also terrorized Belarusians and Ukrainians.
The Poles just wanted to assimilate Western Ukrainians and Western Belarusians them, and nothing more. All nations do this against their minorities, whether it's the English with the Scots and the Welsh or the Turks with the Kurds. There is nothing terrible about assimilating one's minorities unless it involves violence or mass murder.

France

I'm Moroccan

IMG 5555