Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which countries use the insult “subhuman” the most on 4Chan

Link not working homie

link not working

Im suprised the east asian countries arent higher

Literal projection, jfl at these copers

I wanna see this, why doesn't it work?

Arabs and curries, not suprised.

No wonder. Sandniggers dont like jews and stuff.

Are images broken or something? I'm gonna try posting an image.

dance.gif

Are images broken or something? I'm gonna try posting an image.

dance.gif
Works. I Guess something is broken on my side
I expected China to score pretty high. They hate foreigners.
There aren’t many Chinese on 4chan. It’s mostly JBW posting. Chinese can’t speak English and Captcha is banned in China which is required.

Works. I Guess something is broken on my side

Other people can see it though. Is it a particularly big image? In megabytes, I mean?

Where did you find it? Maybe I'll just go there.

It's a 6460 × 3480 image, I don't think Incels.co even allows images that big to be posted. So how come other people can see it?

Here's a smaller version.

It is over for currycels.

It's a 6460 × 3480 image, I don't think Incels.co even allows images that big to be posted. So how come other people can see it?

Here's a smaller version.

View attachment 308837
I just love the fact that the autistic Hindu-Muslim religious fights even show up in statistics. Granted I’ve participated in the dog fighting too kek

Based Albanians and pakis?

I just love the fact that the autistic Hindu-Muslim religious fights even show up in statistics. Granted I’ve participated in the dog fighting too kek

Question is, are people using the word "subhuman" because they're describing foreigners, or describing themselves? Because the numbers are very low in the Nordic countries. I'm wondering if that's because the Nords are very woke, or if it's because the Nords are very beautiful, or if it's because the Nords are so woke they don't use 4chan very much.