Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which countries should females not travel to alone

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
All ethnic countries with ugly men.

They shouldn't be allowed to travel alone at all.

i wish they went to some muslim country

They shouldn't be allowed to travel, period.

currycels you know what to do

Foreign foids comes here to get fucked by local chads. Fucking whores

Why are we cucking our ethnic brothers, don’t tell her

No surprise. They always loved these destinations.
It would be surprising if they'd go to Sweden and other white countries.

the last state of the blackpill, its over once you take it
61283147 2196927953736668 3595018365556490240 o

Do not travel to lithuania (separatist part of Russia), if you ugly uncultured slut. Not that its dangerous or that I'm already hero, but what if I will go outsidemaxx to city one day and will see ugly turist femoids, I prefer not to, so do not come here

Foreign foids comes here to get fucked by local chads. Fucking whores
This is from a foid who went to Istanbul, lol.

This is from a foid who went to Istanbul, lol.

kek. foreign foids come to south though, where all beaches and sea and fuck tan chads there. especially east European whores, mainly Russians or ukranian foids, I heard also about polish foids too. I also know western european foids too but they are not as much as common EE whores
EE whores literally made a "whore Russian" or "whore Ukranian" stereotype here. men smirk when you mention them about EE foids. fucking cock addicted whores tbh

She is half indian for your information.

I guess southern ethnics can't afford basements? Storage space? Chains? Or a extra bowl of gruel a day?

That's their problem! They are too cheap to maintain a woman!

Lifefuel at based ethnics ruining these whores traveling

Lifefuel at based ethnics ruining these whores traveling
Reading that post was funny, there are some pretty based sandcels in Egypt.

Based currycels

I’ll translate: what countries can a woman go to in order to find many white Chads and get fucked by them and not have to deal with too many ethnic subhumans hitting on them ?

She is half indian for your information.
jfl
I’ll translate: what countries can a woman go to in order to find many white Chads and get fucked by them and not have to deal with too many ethnic subhumans hitting on them ?
All the things those men do to them in Egypt are considered creepy because Egyptian man are very ugly. A white man doing the same thing would be considered romantic.

I heard that indians generally act creepy towards white women who go there alone, I guess there are way too many desperate currycels

I heard that indians generally act creepy towards white women who go there alone, I guess there are way too many desperate currycels
Anything a currycel does is considered "creepy".

Be Afraid Everywhere.

Women shouldn't travel anywhere by themselves.