Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which countries have the most lenient sexual offense laws?

WeirdoDesperado

WeirdoDesperado

Officer
★★★★★
Just curious which countries have the least cucked and over exaggerating approach towards this topic. In reality just getting raped is nowhere as bad as getting a black eye at a fight in a nightclub you get into involuntarily. Situations like this are considered only "boys being boys" but stealing some pussy is considered worse than murder by many people. Prisoners go full-ape white knights when a rapist enters in prison and they think killing another man for fun and selling drugs to kids is acceptable compared to that.

In my country which I don't want to mention due to various cucks and smug toilets lurking, some rapists got only a probation and if they get prison time, they can be separated from white knights for their own safety. Unfortunately penalties for sexual offenses have become tougher and my country adopted that cucked law where you have to ask in pussy drying way for consents before obvious sex, otherwise it means rape even when there's no force. Chads of course aren't assumed to ask for consents but other men have to and this can ruin their little sexual activity they can have with chad's leftovers.

Imagine getting falsely accused from rape in America where rape means in many states decades in prison or Czech Republic where you can get surgically castrated.

Just curious which countries have the least cucked and over exaggerating approach towards this topic. In reality just getting raped is nowhere as bad as getting a black eye at a fight in a nightclub you get into involuntarily. Situations like this are considered only "boys being boys" but stealing some pussy is considered worse than murder by many people. Prisoners go full-ape white knights when a rapist enters in prison and they think killing another man for fun and selling drugs to kids is acceptable compared to that.

In my country which I don't want to mention due to various cucks and smug toilets lurking, some rapists got only a probation and if they get prison time, they can be separated from white knights for their own safety. Unfortunately penalties for sexual offenses have become tougher and my country adopted that cucked law where you have to ask in pussy drying way for consents before obvious sex, otherwise it means rape even when there's no force. Chads of course aren't assumed to ask for consents but other men have to and this can ruin their little sexual activity they can have with chad's leftovers.

Imagine getting falsely accused from rape in America where rape means in many states decades in prison or Czech Republic where you can get surgically castrated.
idk

Just grape women with bee allergy and sting them after

IDK the answer to your question, but I agree with the sentiment that being punched/beaten is worse.

A man gets assaulted and battered, causing serious physical pain and injury: "What did he do? He probably deserved it." as the video goes viral.

A foid gets touched by a non-Chad without explicit enthusiastic consent: "He should be castrated and killed!"

I wouldn't do either of these things, but it is insane how the former is acceptable while the latter is considered worse than murder.

South Africa? I've read that the rape rate is around 40% in some areas.

@BlackCel_from_ZA

IDK the answer to your question, but I agree with the sentiment that being punched/beaten is worse.

A man gets assaulted and battered, causing serious physical pain and injury: "What did he do? He probably deserved it." as the video goes viral.

A foid gets touched by a non-Chad without explicit enthusiastic consent: "He should be castrated and killed!"

I wouldn't do either of these things, but it is insane how the former is acceptable while the latter is considered worse than murder.
It's just insane how men don't have almost any value in soyciety. Almost no one cares how captured soldiers are getting tortured in Ukraine but if someone squeezes someone's ass at a dance floor and isn't attractive, he should get burned alive. They cry about muh misogyny meanwhile again, in Ukraine toilets can basically kill their husbands legally by a phone call and are encouraged to do that.

The internet is full of gore sites where men are tortured in the most evil imaginable ways and this is just considered as edgy entertainment while there isn't much content about rape. I don't consume those sites but that's what I've read. The hypocrisy and foid worship today is insane.

South Africa? I've read that the rape rate is around 40% in some areas.

@BlackCel_from_ZA
Yeah mang, rape is absolutely everywhere but it serves these toilets right