Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which countries have the best ideological/cultural framework for an incel revolution?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34918
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34918

Self-banned
-
If an incel revolution was going to happen anywhere, which nation would be the best place to start?

I'm thinking probably Japan. Japan already seems like its very ideologically incel friendly compared to other countries. Anime is pretty much blatant incel propaganda that encourages girls to go for shy, awkward nice guys and avoid bad boys/assholes. Relationships in anime are almost always shown in a monogamous context, but not in a prudish way, girls in visual novels are always shown as very willing to to fulfill MC's sexual desires. Girls in anime are obviously very feminine, young, and cute. Japan has legal prostitution which is a massive industry over there. On an ideological basis, Japan seems to care about and take the incel phenomenon seriously which is something I don't see any other country doing. The Japanese government is actually funding AI matchmaking programs and Japanese tech nerds are the most determined and shameless men working to create advanced sexbots.

I feel like Japanese otaku culture is mostly run by incels and that the longer they remain shameless and propagandize the country, the more receptive Japanese people will be to creating a true, incel friendly nation. I also think if you were to argue for enforced monogamy, a return to arranged marriage, and sexual sublimation in Japan that people would be much more open minded towards it then Americans would since they would have less of the knee jerk "misogynist!" type reaction that Westerners have.

I think in actuality Thailand is probably the most incel friendly country, but it would be harder to spread our ideas in Thailand then it would be in Japan.

chinks are too meek to start a revolution

Probably andorra or liechtenstein, a very small country

Probably andorra or liechtenstein, a very small country
That's an interesting theory. The question is, does the size of the country work in favor of it or against it? On the other hand, would there be enough radicalized men in a country like Andorra or Liechtenstein to pull off such a feat? On the other hand, you don't need as many people on board.

chinks are too meek to start a revolution
The Chinese civil war says otherwise.

Chad in Africa

If an incel revolution was going to happen anywhere, which nation would be the best place to start?

I'm thinking probably Japan. Japan already seems like its very ideologically incel friendly compared to other countries. Anime is pretty much blatant incel propaganda that encourages girls to go for shy, awkward nice guys and avoid bad boys/assholes. Relationships in anime are almost always shown in a monogamous context, but not in a prudish way, girls in visual novels are always shown as very willing to to fulfill MC's sexual desires. Girls in anime are obviously very feminine, young, and cute. Japan has legal prostitution which is a massive industry over there. On an ideological basis, Japan seems to care about and take the incel phenomenon seriously which is something I don't see any other country doing. The Japanese government is actually funding AI matchmaking programs and Japanese tech nerds are the most determined and shameless men working to create advanced sexbots.

I feel like Japanese otaku culture is mostly run by incels and that the longer they remain shameless and propagandize the country, the more receptive Japanese people will be to creating a true, incel friendly nation. I also think if you were to argue for enforced monogamy, a return to arranged marriage, and sexual sublimation in Japan that people would be much more open minded towards it then Americans would since they would have less of the knee jerk "misogynist!" type reaction that Westerners have.

I don't normies have even the slightest clue of what's going to happen despite how many times we've said it, people think the "beta uprising" is some meme BS where men go on mass shootings, its much worse than that, it isn't an event, its a process, its the morals, values and inhibitions of low tier males across the world being broken down to the point where they no longer care about society and no longer function as "citizens", that's when society will fall apart

That shit is going to have a greater effect than the corona virus does and they won't see it coming

The beta uprising, incel revolution, whatever you call it, isn't an "event" that will take place one day, its already taking place, its a process, its the low tier male collective across the world being black pilled over time, slowly but surely it is happening, men are beginning to look at women differently and not even trust them at all

The worst thing isn't hate, the worst thing is indifference, hate means you still have some feelings towards that person or group, indifference means you could care less about them, men are still in the "hate" stage for the most part but they won't outwardly talk about it, and that goes double in the west

Last edited:
The beta uprising, incel revolution, whatever you call it, isn't an "event" that will take place one day, its already taking place, its a process, its the low tier male collective across the world being black pilled over time, slowly but surely it is happening, men are beginning to look at women differently and not even trust them at all

The worst thing isn't hate, the worst thing is indifference, hate means you still have some feelings towards that person or group, indifference means you could care less about them, men are still in the "hate" stage for the most part but they won't outwardly talk about it, and that goes double in the west
What I think the fundamental problem is that too many men think that if they aren't successful with women, its their fault. Whether because of how they were born or whether its because of their personality, choices, whatever.

The truth is, that women's mating choices have always been destructive and antithetical to civilization. The entire history of patriarchy has basically been about fighting women's terrible, civilization destroying behavior. If women don't want to fuck you, its probably because your genetics are on the cutting edge of the biological, civilizing process. The kind of men women want to fuck are the most primitive and regressive genetics.

The kind of men who turn into simps on the other hand, truly do deserve to be rejected by women. Being gentle and kind is a virtue, but having no self-respect and bending over when you are being mistreated is just cowardice. A truly good man knows to be kind to the innocent, but rough towards evil.

Ricecels are too good at coping to start any kind of incel revolution.

Ricecels are too good at coping to start any kind of incel revolution.
No other race lets their women disrespect them like asian men

If black women tried to do that shit to black men black women would start dropping like flies I'm not even joking lol

No other race lets their women disrespect them like asian men

If black women tried to do that shit to black men black women would start dropping like flies I'm not even joking lol
Yeah it's sickening how many Asians are submissive simps and yet they still spread lies about us that we are controlling, abusive and misogynistic jfl.

Yeah it's sickening how many Asians are submissive simps and yet they still spread lies about us that we are controlling, abusive and misogynistic jfl.
image0.jpg

@MarquisDeSade thoughts?

The Asians are also more likely to go along with state-driven cultural upheaval. I'm looking forward to the further development of the chinese social credit system. The chinese birthrate is on the decline so incels will need to be a part of the algorithm. Hopefully they base the score on marriage to ensure a good upbringing, and not on cuck single mothers.

Revenge cope. Never gonna happen. The world is not made for us, no exceptions.