Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which countries don't have horrible divorce laws?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
I know that in some countries you don't play alimony and the child support is mostly a meme if you have a first world wage.So which countries are decent?

sweden?Sounds impossible.How is not bad over there?
Extremely good societal welfare system because our country isn't run by conservative dumbasses. Basically, it's almost total gender equality here despite what all feminists try to tell you. If you divorce the person who is worse off gets the most money. But it's not a legal obligation to get married officially, my parents were never "married" so when they "divorced" they decided on all of the conditions themselves

I know that in some countries you don't play alimony and the child support is mostly a meme if you have a first world wage.So which countries are decent?
Any poor country (because they can't afford lawyers) :feelshaha:

I honestly can't think of many non western places where you would get taken to international court?