Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which countries are the best to live in as an incel?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
I want to move to a new country the moment I get the chance. I have thought about moving to Russia or maybe even Kazakhstan before but Im not sure how good of an idea that is. Which countries do you think are the best to live in as an incel?

Im gonna tag a couple of users whose answers could be helpful
@RealSchizo
@Anarcho Nihilist
@DarkStar
@supersoldier

probably india,you are surrounded from sub5s

Burgerland.

Specifically either here in northern Michigan with me where there are nearly zero niggers and other violent ethnic scum or Texas where men still have rights or so I’ve heard.

Also the oil industry keeps most of if not all of Texas filled with new infrastructure so you probably won’t have to worry about potholes, filth and squalor.

Maybe less globohomo bs, foids with lower standards etc.
you can try, i often see short betabuxers with women, and local women with immigrants. I've seen a brown immigrant with local woman yesterday.

there were more but i'm too high inhib to make photos.

Last edited:
What country is best? probably some country that rewards you in food and pussy

Burgerland.

Specifically either here in northern Michigan with me where there are nearly zero niggers and other violent ethnic scum or Texas where men still have rights or so I’ve heard.

Also the oil industry keeps most of if not all of Texas filled with new infrastructure so you probably won’t have to worry about potholes, filth and squalor.
You're lucky to live in northern Michigan
I live in SE Michigan

you can try, i often see short betabuxers with women, and local women with immigrants. I've seen a brown immigrant with local woman yesterday.

View attachment 1267124
View attachment 1267125
there were more but i'm too high inhib to make photos.
Im coming to Russia then, first I will visit and then I will decide if I want to move
Burgerland.

I considered moving to Texas before aswell. I will see

Probably countries that put less pressure on being successful.

Im coming to Russia then, first I will visit and then I will decide if I want to move

I considered moving to Texas before aswell. I will see
You could also live in muh boy @TODD THUNDERCOCK’s retirement community with him in Buffalo New York as I am sure he would appreciate the company.

There are also zero niggers and or retarded ethnic scum there either.

So if peace and safety sounds good to you these are some of your options.

I want to move to a new country the moment I get the chance. I have thought about moving to Russia or maybe even Kazakhstan before but Im not sure how good of an idea that is. Which countries do you think are the best to live in as an incel?

@RealSchizo
@Anarcho Nihilist
@DarkStar
@supersoldier
Just not Russia, it's a terrible country. Not only is matriarchy strong here, but also mass poverty, you can literally be forcibly sent to war under the pretext of mobilization.

Just not Russia, it's a terrible country. Not only is matriarchy strong here, but also mass poverty, you can literally be forcibly sent to war under the pretext of mobilization.
What about Central Asia? Namely Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan

@RealSchizo
@Anarcho Nihilist
@DarkStar
@supersoldier
I would prefer Norway or Sweden, you can just steal something from a store just to go to a local prison, which by all accounts is similar to a Russian 5-star hotel.

What about Central Asia? Namely Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan
Kazakhstan is essentially the same economically as Russia, but it is not subject to sanctions and isolation from the world + there is no war there, so they will not grab you on the street to forcibly recruit you to war. So Kazakhstan will be better off. The same as Russia, but without sanctions and war.Uzbekistan is much more backward. Kazakhstan as a whole falls just short of the level of poor Europe such as Bulgaria or Romania.

Kazakhstan is essentially the same economically as Russia, but it is not subject to sanctions and isolation from the world + there is no war there, so they will not grab you on the street to forcibly recruit you to war. So Kazakhstan will be better off. The same as Russia, but without sanctions and war.Uzbekistan is much more backward. Kazakhstan as a whole falls just short of the level of poor Europe such as Bulgaria or Romania.
I see. I will think about it then

Burgerland.
Depends on if you can afford it or not & where
Specifically either here in northern Michigan with me where there are nearly zero niggers and other violent ethnic scum
Sounds nice, scenery seems beautiful also

I'd like Cascadia or New England minus the cities also, plus I've always preferred colder weather
or Texas where men still have rights or so I’ve heard.
Abortion is banned for foids, but other than that the State is quite totalitarian towards males in many ways
Nah, the roads in Texas are fucking awful

Maybe less globohomo bs, foids with lower standards etc.
ye that's what you have to consider

Less globohomo would always be nice, but ofc foids with lower standards and/or a niche you can play into always counts

View attachment 1267124
View attachment 1267125
Those guys are legendary betabuxxers, their appearance is a dead giveaway

Less globohomo would always be nice, but ofc foids with lower standards and/or a niche you can play into always counts
I think I could potentially actually ascend in a country like Kazakhstan or better yet Russia, Bulgaria and maybe Poland since Im a mulatto/quadroon and considered exotic in those places

Personally, I'd like to go somewhere remote & off grid, such as rural New England, Cascadia, the Rockies, or even parts of the UK or parts of Europe due to my roots there.

However, if I want to ascend, my best chance is SEA or Asia due to my alleged Whiteness Halo or just moneymaxxing enough to betabuxx a foid from elsewhere
I think I could potentially actually ascend in a country like Kazakhstan or better yet Russia, Bulgaria and maybe Poland since Im a mulatto/quadroon and considered exotic in those places
Ye you do have a good chance due to that, but you're also not as exotic as some African American or wherever your dad was from

In a sense, you're kind of like a HAPA in SEA