Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which Christian denomination is most incel- and loner-friendly?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Jehovah witness

Not sure about denominations but there are plenty of hermit orders.

Religitards are virtue signaling assholes who would stab you and leave you for dead for fun if they didn’t believe in their fake god

Eastern Orthodox. But all of them are anti-incel because blackpill is ingrained in human nature.

Religitards are virtue signaling assholes who would stab you and leave you for dead for fun if they didn’t believe in their fake god
GOD IS REAL. ETERNAL. As far as what you say. That's false, we have The HOLY SPIRIT. Judgement is up to GOD.

Mormons i guess jfl

Jehovah witness
Not incel friendly. I was raised as one.

Male members are constantly bombarded with tradcuck bullshit

It is an introvert sperg nightmare, as everyone is encouraged to participate during the sermons and socialize afterwards

Overall, among converts, it attracts low IQ people, former felons, and post-wall single mothers who decide to get their life on track

I do not know if its still the case (it's been years since I left), but at large conventions, whenever they rent out stadiums, they temporarily reserve mens bathrooms for foid use only, so they won't have to walk so much. I am not kidding. So if a guy has diarrhea and he's in an upper level, he has to rush to the only men's room near the entrance and hope he doesn't shit on himself

I do not know if its still the case (it's been years since I left), but at large conventions, whenever they rent out stadiums, they temporarily reserve mens bathrooms for foid use only, so they won't have to walk so much. I am not kidding. So if a guy has diarrhea and he's in an upper level, he has to rush to the only men's room near the entrance and hope he doesn't shit on himself
JFL that’s brutal

whichever allows raping and pillaging (in minecraft)

Heaven's gate or Branch Davidians

become muslim

Christianity is a meme religion

JFL that’s brutal
It is. Yet ex-Jehovahs Witness foids always scream that JW's are the most misogynistic religion in the world; they're not. At best, the view of foids is based --- marry early, don't be a slut, don't move out before marriage, faggotry is viewed as immoral --- but besides that, its a gynocentric tradcuck religion. TBH I used to be part of a meetup for former Jehovahs Witnesses, but I stopped going because it was full of faggots whining about homophobia and bitter foids angry that their parents disapproved of their slutting around