Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which chad would you want to be?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Which chad/pretty boy do you wish you were.

I wished to be like ratko mladić

2011526103450823734_20.jpeg

Being DiCaprio permanently locked at the age and appearance he was during Titanic or Romeo + Juliet would be ideal.

That or Brad Pitt at the age and appearance he had during Interview With A Vampire.

There's no woman who would say no
146px-Dolph_Lundgren.jpg

Jordan Barett

Hes 6'1, Statusmaxxed with a 4 million instagram Account and Neurotypical. He has a near 10 million Dollar net worth.

Bro didnt even learn anything as he was picked up as a teen by a modeling agency and started his career soon.

If he wasnt born with that Chin his life would have quite literally turned out differently.

Hes just 3 years older than me and soooooo far ahead its not even funny. God literally pathed a straight line for success for this guy

Being DiCaprio permanently locked at the age and appearance he was during Titanic or Romeo + Juliet would be ideal.

That or Brad Pitt at the age and appearance he had during Interview With A Vampire.
Johnny depp is much better actually. Women say they find him more attractive.

Johnny depp is much better actually. Women say they find him more attractive.
Johnny how he looked during the Libertine would be even better and more awesome than the two aforementioned I agree.

Jordan Barett
View attachment 1209986

Hes 6'1, Statusmaxxed with a 4 million instagram Account and Neurotypical. He has a near 10 million Dollar net worth.

Bro didnt even learn anything as he was picked up as a teen by a modeling agency and started his career soon.

If he wasnt born with that Chin his life would have quite literally turned out differently.

Hes just 3 years older than me and soooooo far ahead its not even funny. God literally pathed a straight line for success for this guy
Chico mogs him at evERything doe

I would be Tom Aspinall so that I can bait Jones into the fight and beat the shit out of that nigger

I’d be any one of them the euphoria of being chad from being ricecel is absolutely unimaginable to me, any of their lives would be beyond heaven.

Chico mogs him at evERything doe
I mean ultimately Meeks beats everything, hes literally a dumbass who lived a life of crime and eventually ended up a multimillionaire supermodel who impregnated a billionaire heiress. Like how better can it get lmao? Dudes literally the confirmation of the Blackpill

Jordan Barett
View attachment 1209986

Agree, but that idiot got buccal fat surgery and now looks like an alien.

Agree, but that idiot got buccal fat surgery and now looks like an alien.
Agree he ripped the fat out of his face to literally have inverted cheeks but it looks sooo bad, its not even chad face anymore, actually looks bizzare to me

Agree he ripped the fat out of his face to literally have inverted cheeks but it looks sooo bad, its not even chad face anymore, actually looks bizzare to me
Unless, you have e natural hollow cheeks like Johnny depp, chances are it won't look good on you. Hollow cheeks are a result of checking many boxes, can't believe a model could be this retarded.

Probably like Marshal Constantine Rokossovsky. He was 6.5 feet tall, and he was wildly popular with the foids. He received the rank of Marshal in two countries: the USSR and Poland.

Attachments

• scale_1200.jpeg
    scale_1200.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 6
  • rokossowski_big.jpg
    rokossowski_big.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Probably like Marshal Constantine Rokossovsky. He was 6.5 feet tall, and he was wildly popular with the foids. He received the rank of Marshal in two countries: the USSR and Poland.
Good choice. If we are going by height I would want to be Mullah Omar who was 6'6.
IMG 20240730 003549

Last edited:
Good choice. If we are going by height I would want to be Mullah Omar who was 6'6
Being a Marshal (having the highest military rank) is insanely cool, just imagine that you have the power to send hundreds of thousands of soldiers wherever you want. That you literally control the destinies of hundreds of thousands of people who will carry out any order you give during the war.

Being a Marshal (having the highest military rank) is insanely cool, just imagine that you have the power to send hundreds of thousands of soldiers wherever you want. That you literally control the destinies of hundreds of thousands of people who will carry out any order you give during the war.
True. It's something most men will never be

Chang but with big dick

Good choice. If we are going by height I would want to be Mullah Omar who was 6'6.
View attachment 1210034
He was blind in one eye and died of TB showing that he probably didn't have the best lifestyle etc. Probably spent his later years in poor conditions compared to most other high-status Chads who literally live like empERors.

i want to be a slav chad, just to be an exception among mostly ugly slavs

none

I don't have a mancrush on any chad tyvm

J.E. Hexum. Not just a PSL Gigachad but a star athlete and high IQ as well. True Nordikkk Ubermensch

He was blind in one eye and died of TB showing that he probably didn't have the best lifestyle etc. Probably spent his later years in poor conditions compared to most other high-status Chads who literally live like empERors.
Are you talking about Mullah Omar? Yeah, he obviously, didn't slay. He was an Islamist, his life was hard

IMG 2268

Brad pitt

IMG 2272

Chris hensworth
IMG 2273

johnny depp

If i had the chance re customize my face i’d go for the mixture of pretty boy masculine look i feel like you can age better with a big jawline and having more masculine traits with pretty boys like chalamet and dicpario they age like shit plus i feel like that a mix of both fem/masc traits on a face usually ends up being better and you age well too