Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which car should i buy?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
Which of the 2 following cars would you buy?
The Ford Excursion or the Dodge Ram 2500.
I live in Germany and people around here hate american cars. My neighbors and coworkers hate me already for existing but if I buy one of these huge cars and drive them, they will hate me even more. But I dont give a fuck. I guess its a way of coping.

Ford Excursion
SN201496

or
Dodge Ram 2500
DSC00433 2 2

Which one would you choose?

both are garbage get better options

Both are small dick cars. Get a car that doesn't waste much fuel.

Get a BMW. The official car of The Supreme Gentleman™

Excursion, I'm planning on buying a lifted Excursion with a 7.3 once I get my license.

Excursion, I'm planning on buying a lifted Excursion with a 7.3 once I get my license.
Yeah the Excursion is also my favorite, especially with the bulletproof 7.3 diesel engine.

But if I buy a small european car i wont get the hate and jealousy that I want to get.
Then get a mercedes, bmw or a sports car. People with big cars just come off as pricks.

People with big cars just come off as pricks.
Thats why I want to get a big car. No offense, but german cars suck c***. Everyone in germany drives a gay BMW or Mercedes.

Thats why I want to get a big car. No offense, but german cars suck c***. Everyone in germany drives a gay BMW or Mercedes.
None taken, I don't know anything about cars anyway. I'm basically a woman when it comes to this topic.