Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Which brazilian user did this

Change that avi tbhtbh it's too much.

Lol i thought that was the regular wikipedea on brazilian foids
Mainlander maby

@BrazilianLiveMatter? :worryfeels: You know something we don't?:feelswhat:

Lol i thought that was the regular wikipedea on brazilian foids
Mainlander maby
so he copes with 'muhh our women are beautiful :feelshaha::feelshaha:' it's cucked as hell

@Mainländer
@Tenshi

so he copes with 'muhh our women are beautiful :feelshaha::feelshaha:' it's cucked as hell

@Mainländer
@Tenshi
Foids are beautiful everywhere, they're still evil and hate subhumans like me

@BrazilianLiveMatter? :worryfeels: You know something we don't?:feelswhat:
I have no idea, but one thing is wrong, miscegenation brought more ugly people than beautiful, but the Brazilian foids are very hot

I have no idea, but one thing is wrong, miscegenation brought more ugly people than beautiful, but the Brazilian foids are very hot
I don't get it. Do you mean a minority is extremely hot or all women in general?. How can they be ugly and hot at the same time?...

I don't get it. Do you mean a minority is extremely hot or all women in general?. How can they be ugly and hot at the same time?...
because of miscegenation, most women are of black and indigenous descent, mixed with white races, so most foids have big butts and breasts, but they are ugly, pretty girls are rare, so in brazil most foids are fuckable not kissable. incluse has a rhyme here about it, translating it into English would be something like '' Stacy, good ass but ugly face ''

Brasilia sigma

Brazilians are often half breeds