Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Blue Pilled Lie Do You Hate The Most?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Which Blue Pilled Lie Do You Hate The Most?

• "Just be yourself"

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • "Just be nice"

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • "Looks don't matter only personality does"

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • "Women don't owe you anything"

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • "Just have good hygiene and go to the gym that will make women attracted to you"

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • "Just be alpha you could get any woman you wanted"

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • "Just shave it bro"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • "Height doesn't matter"

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • "Just be confident and have good game"

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • "Relationships are no big deal. You should be glad you don't have to deal with it"

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Which one of these lies do you hate the most?

I have heard these lies so many times I have lost count. They are so easy to refute.

"Height doesn't matter" It literally does. God knows the satisfaction of 6'0+ zoomers/boomers that height mog the hell outta shortcels like me. It's even worse when walking next to one on the street that has a gf. :feelsjuice:

Every race is qeual

Wahmans dont owe you anything

You forgot the worst of them: "good things happen to those who wait" or "good things happen to good people" a.k.a. just world fallacy cope
Just be yourself is also bad. Fuck the "just be yourself" niggers.

You work hard, the money will come.

I do agree with 'women don't owe you anything' tbh. they don't owe us sex but the society doesn't own toilets anything either (safety included)

"Height doesn't matter" It literally does. God knows the satisfaction of 6'0+ zoomers/boomers that height mog the hell outta shortcels like me. It's even worse when walking next to one on the street that has a gf. :feelsjuice:
The idea that height doesn't matter is laughable. If you were 6 ft 3 and handsome and just walked around a college campus all the foids there would go crazy for you.

You missed one of the most retarded platitudes "Relationships are no big deal, you should be glad you don't have to deal with it :soy:"

You missed one of the most retarded platitudes "Relationships are no big deal, you should be glad you don't have to deal with it :soy:"

Pretty much every man desires a relationship. It's normal and natural. Why do blue pilled normies think there are so many depressed single man and so many single men who kill themselves?

I hate the most "Just get a girlfriend, bro".

“Sex is overrated bro being an incel is not that bad bro being a virgin is unique bro foids respect virgin men bro”:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If it so fucking overrated, why all of these chads keep having it nonstop since the age of 11 till they die? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Virgin men are literally the bottom of the barrel, if you didn’t ascend in middle school or high school at WORST it’s fucking ovER:cryfeels::feelsrope:
:yes:

“Sex is overrated bro being an incel is not that bad bro being a virgin is unique bro foids respect virgin men bro”:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If it so fucking overrated, why all of these chads keep having it nonstop since the age of 11 till they die? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Virgin men are literally the bottom of the barrel, if you didn’t ascend in middle school or high school at WORST it’s fucking ovER:cryfeels::feelsrope:
you're being fatalistic about the second part, it's not that deep

It is, jfl at “25 year old kissless virgin ascending with a stacy and turning into a gigachad”:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Foids in teen years are the horniest and sluttiest, if you didn’t ascend back then that means you are REPULSIVE to them:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
So you're saying if you didn't ascend to "chad status" in hs age you are doomed to be repulsive to women for the rest of time?

Women owe me sex. They should be my sex slave (in minecraft)