Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which blackpills/other pills do you disagree with?

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
Or think have their importance overstated? The one that comes to mind is the driver license pill. That one never made any sense to me.

Driver license pill is the only one I can think of. I guess JBW also, because the "just" in "just be white" implies it's enough to be white which obviously is bullshit.

Or think have their importance overstated? The one that comes to mind is the driver license pill. That one never made any sense to me.
Driver license pill is a meme. A retarded one at that.

20200219 171045

Yeah just be white is pretty retarded. Jsanza29 is white (and tall af, 6'3 I think) and still a kissless virgin.

Driver license pill is a meme. A retarded one at that.

View attachment 383764
Retard cope. Drivers lisence pill is real and has been strawmanned by you people to make it seem insane when it should be one of the easiest pills to swallow.

all the driverslisencepill states is that life is more difficult without a car (I.e easier transportation) than with a car. Also that it’s easier to get sex with a car than without it (because cars in modern society are seen as status symbols) That’s all it is. And it is absolutely true in that respect.

Retard cope. Drivers lisence pill is real and has been strawmanned by you people to make it seem insane when it should be one of the easiest pills to swallow.

all the driverslisencepill states is that life is more difficult without a car (I.e easier transportation) than with a car. That’s all it is. And it is absolutely true in that respect.
Yeah I guess you're right.

all the driverslisencepill states is that life is more difficult without a car (I.e easier transportation) than with a car. Also that it’s easier to get sex with a car than without it (because cars in modern society are seen as status symbols) That’s all it is. And it is absolutely true in that respect.
Im honestly not surprised you support such a retarded meme.

Im honestly not surprised you support such a retarded meme.
So there’s no way a car is beneficial to ones life? And cars are in no way seen as developmental and social status symbols?

I don’t see how saying “yes, having an easy ready to go mode of transportation makes it easier to live life” and “a car in modern society is seen as a developmental milestone and social status” is a “retarded meme”

Last edited:
So there’s no way a car is beneficial to ones life? And cars are in no way seen as developmental and social status symbols?

I don’t see how saying “yes, having an easy ready to go mode of transportation makes it easier to live life” is a “retarded meme”
I don't have a car, and i get around just fine.

Not having a car is not a hindrance to picking up a female if you're attractive, and plenty of people fuck without having one. If you're ugly, having a car isn't going to land you a date either. Elliot had a great car and got absolutely nowhere.

Not having a car is not a hindrance to picking up a female if you're attractive, and plenty of people fuck without having one. If you're ugly, having a car isn't going to land you a date either. Elliot had a great car and got absolutely nowhere.
If you had a car you might get laid. Checkmate

Wrist size isn't that important.
I have small wrists and you'll notice I don't complain about it because I believe it doesn't contribute that heavily to inceldom.

Do you live in a place with busses and etc? In the country or in a lot of places in the USA it’s impossible to get anywhere without one. No transportation system and bikes are a hassle and can’t take you out of the city. A car is in every way the most easiest and fastest mode of transportation and you can go anywhere with it.
To an extent sure but it’s more about life in general. Plus, there are normie tier guys who’ve been rejected based on their perceived money and status, and cars are a status symbol in the modern world (much like shoes or clothing or homes). You’re obsessing over a strawman you’ve created, and nobody is saying that some ugly truecel will get a gf because he drives a lambo. Simply that some normie tier men could be rejected because they don’t have one, in the same way some would get rejected if they still live with their mom.

a normie vs another normie with the exact same looks in the dating game. One pulls up in a 50,000$ car and the other has no car and walks up or rides a bike or gets off a bus. who do you think the female will choose? That’s the drivers lisence pill in its sexual aspect

Do you live in a place with busses and etc? In the country or in a lot of places in the USA it’s impossible to get anywhere without one. No transportation system and bikes are a hassle and can’t take you out of the city. A car is in every way the most easiest and fastest mode of transportation and you can go anywhere with it.

To an extent sure but it’s more about life in general. Plus, there are normie tier guys who’ve been rejected based on their perceived money and status, and cars are a status symbol in the modern world (much like shoes or clothing or homes). You’re obsessing over a strawman you’ve created, and nobody is saying that some ugly truecel will get a gf because he drives a lambo. Simply that some normie tier men could be rejected because they don’t have one, in the same way some would get rejected if they still live with their mom.
Outside of a major city a car is pretty much a requirement.

It's hard to say which ones are overstated.

The equilibrium is constantly changing, and standards continue to increase.

Why would a foid (even an ugly one) choose a male without some feature X, when she has 2.5k other males waitng for her who do have feature X.

At this rate she could eliminate males by atleast 9 criteria other than looks with 50% filtering and still have a match left.

Zdhpscugzvl21 1

Untitled2

Tbh all pills are useless only pill is THE CHADPILL

Wrist size isn't that important.
I have small wrists and you'll notice I don't complain about it because I believe it doesn't contribute that heavily to inceldom.
Wrist size strongly correlates with frame though, which is substantial.

If you're a normie you shouldn't be here in the first place.
it can still be a reason. Do you get the point of status symbols and how important they are? A car is just an extention of that but again the drivers lisence pill is more about your life in general (possible job opportunities missed due to not being able to travel there, danger because you’re using public transportation, being grounded due to public transport, etc.)
Outside of a major city a car is pretty much a requirement.
yep. Drivers lisence pill has cucked me a lot of times before wether that be joining groups outside of my area or jobs or free travel to the rural countryside.

Wrist size strongly correlates with frame though, which is substantial.
that would be the framepill, which is important.
if there is a correlation, it's the frame that's the real problem, the wrists being a symptom.
what if you had a good frame but small wrists?

it can still be a reason. Do you get the point of status symbols and how important they are? A car is just an extention of that but again the drivers lisence pill is more about your life in general (possible job opportunities missed due to not being able to travel there, danger because you’re using public transportation, being grounded due to public transport, etc.)
If you're speaking about it in terms of anything but women then i'll agree to that.

Most brutal blackpill today.

If you're speaking about it in terms of anything but women then i'll agree to that.

View: https://youtu.be/odk06S78jM8

car is probably the biggest social status you could have so it would fall under social status when it comes to dating

View: https://youtu.be/odk06S78jM8

car is probably the biggest social status you could have so it would fall under social status when it comes to dating

Its still not going to get you laid. Maybe a century ago it would , but definitely not now.

Also using the real as a source? Seriously? Gross

Its still not going to get you laid. Maybe a century ago it would , but definitely not now.

Also using the real as a source? Seriously? Gross
It will get you laid as much as a nice house or clothes would get you laid. It’s a status symbol.

JBW. It is more like “Juse Be White Chad”. White normies have no advantages whatsoever in the west today due to anti-white propaganda in the (((media))).

Driver license pill is the only one I can think of.
@LastGerman