Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which banned user do you dislike the most?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I'm gonna go with @Rey_Palpatine because he continues to be a major faggot on incels(dot)theotherone.

We had some pretty annoying agecucks like @Hozo

@Napoleon de Geso

Can you elab on the word "agecucks"?
Agecuck= "guys their age can have sex with teens but adults like you (and me) can't."

"I will mount guard for you so you can have sex with teen Chad without any adult men (category that includes myself) bothering you, m'lady."

Last edited:

Bumping my own thread in hopes of getting new, interesting responses.

Tells everyone who disagrees to with him to kill himself, while ridiculing people who tell others to kill themselves, but then makes an exception of himself.

Also faggot who cries whenever someone enjoys modern games and TV shows, and if you do he's going to tell you that he is going to kill you if he ever sees you.
What a faggot

@Napoleon de Geso

@Rey_Palpatine

@Michinomiya Hirohit

Not sure tbh. No one really comes to mind.

Nathan Larson aka @Leucosticte and @Napoleon de Geso

They'll paint all incels as closet pedos wanting to sexually penetrate 7 year old girls. If the (((media narrative))) finds a connection between Larson, Epstein and Roy Den Hollander we are done for- whether its the truth or not.

Catfishman. Total degenerate.

Catfishman. Total degenerate.

Other than his false claim "getting laid was easier in the 90s" bs the guy is a hero.

He proved that catfishing was real when his matches actually turned up to prove women would meet up in person based on looks only, personality was bullshit and male model dating experiments weren't fake.

Every pro circumcision member.

Absolutely Brutal

Let it be known if you talk about banned users, you yourself will also join their ranks.