Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Which are the civilisations that treated women the worst?

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
I want to read about it and have myself an early christmas present cause I don't think Santa is gonna get me any present this year either. He's a bluepilled deer cock sucker.

Aboriginals I think.

The best civilizations.

That's a good question, all the good ones are pretty much tied.

Papua based

I heard that pre Islamic arabs buried their female newborns alive

I heard that pre Islamic arabs buried their female newborns alive
the prophet got them to stop
female infanticide has also been practiced in China for centuries, I've read that before the Ming dynasty fell to the Manchus female infanticide had skewed the gender ratio to the point of there being incel bandit gangs roaming the countryside that undermined law and order.
Western patriarchy with monogamy seems like one of the safer social structures that a civilisation could have for women to live under. Cultures living in the stone age like Papuans and abos raped and mutilated their women in bizarre ways, while societies where every man is out for himself to get as much pussy as possible with no enforced monogamy result in men killing baby girls because they don't want to raise another man's fleshlight.

Last edited:
Most Muslim ones

This one, unironically. They get more stress than Chad can fuck away.

Besides the anecdotal rituals above, women have always been treated better than men by all human societies.
They weren't expected to contribute as much as men to said societies, except through childbearing, and therefore didn't enjoy the same "rights" as men.
Jfl at European cucks for giving females civil rights and asking nothing in exchange.