Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Which animals are best for incels ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I currently own a birb and he is walking on keyboard pecking my fingers as ı write this so ı think birbs are most based animal but ıf you are a pyhsicalcontactstarvingcel then cats are better.
Do ı even need to talk dogpill ?

Best animals for incels, or even men in general?

Not dogs.

A cat, less effort and not brutally betray you like a dog. However, a dog is more fun and with various utilities.

Cows for burgers

I currently own a birb and he is walking on keyboard pecking my fingers as ı write this so ı think birbs are most based animal but ıf you are a pyhsicalcontactstarvingcel then cats are better.
Do ı even need to talk dogpill ?
personally snakes since dogs and cats are normie pets. But dogs will give you more love than any other human could so

personally snakes since dogs and cats are normie pets. But dogs will give you more love than any other human could so
I went out to get grocerys for my grandpa last months with my aunts dog and ıt was brutal to see all the foids trying to pet it or runing away from it.

Female dog, won't cuck you, and it's the only reason to go out at all.

A fish or a bird.
Female dog, won't cuck you, and it's the only reason to go out at all.
Cope, she will be fucking chadogs when she is in heat.

I have always wanted to have a parrot, but I don't want to torture the poor creature by keeping it like a slave in a cage.

I have always wanted to have a parrot, but I don't want to torture the poor creature by keeping it like a slave in a cage.
Buy a big square cage and also a birb bag/birb collar.
But dont buy something like a cockatoo they are loud as shit and can get you kicked out.

Teach it how to fly and come back.

chickens for gymaxxers so they have eggs

Get a female dog so you can fuck it and tell people you fucked a bitch

Turtles are based. Preferably half land half water living ones.

Otters.
maxresdefault.jpg

No animals tbh

Idk but a birb can be good

Tomb's worms I suppose

Rats, they are really friendly and social animals. Make sure you own a hoodie though so you can let him snuggle up to you in your hood.

Doggos are best for everything

Goldfish, because I at least lifemog him.

No herps here? Reptiles are great if you have the money and the space, takes your mind off of bullshit.

Alot of upkeep though.