Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which animal would you transform into had you been an Animorph?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I would be a cockroach that stalks any woman that catches my eye.
2014 12 22 15 53 26 0

51k2yzCynRL

A bird that flies long distances. I would get to see a lot of the world, unforgettable landscapes and feel by myself the atmosphere of a doom/black metal album cover. Imagine that.
If I don't like a place, I just... fly away, from everything, from everyone, and have nature for me, in its pure form, lifeless or alive, a combination of the two. Spruce trees green all year contrasting with the low mountain clouds that seem to use the steep surfaces of the mountain to slip to the bottom, like I used to back in the days when I was a kid in the park, but the atmosphere of the sight is of lonelines, and darkness, cold from despair, and not warm from happiness.

I would get to see so much of what I wanted... I would be able to escape and cope a bit, completely away from people, and their artificial lives.
A bird standing proud at the top of a tree in one of these moutains covered in low clouds, thinking "I am part of this beautiful nature, and not the one that destroys everything it touches".
Any part of nature could be my lands, there is a whole planet out there, but instead all my world is bedroom.

Eagle so I can fly anywhere I want and steal food from foids

Raven, they're such cool birds. :feelsjuice:

Mayfly so I can fucking die :lul:

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CANCER I FOUND A COCKROACH IN MY ROOM YESTERDAY AND I WAS DISGUSTED LIKE FUCK BECAUSE I WAS EATING AND THE ABOMINATION WAS SO FUCKING HARD TO KILL

@GoyBargainer
Giphy 27gdfegfdgf

A donkey, they're smart and suprisingly tough. It would be a nice change.

an octopus maybe

a dog so women would fuck me

Some form of bird so I can fly around and shit on people's cars