Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which accent is the least attractive?

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
Personally, I think it’s Indian accents. What are your thoughts?

Eastern German

Nigga accent

Vietnamese accent

but you mean native accents or foreigners are included?

I'm not quite sure

Curry accent

Russian or Indian accent

Curry hands down.

Curry and everything which is close

Curry unfortunately. Tho there are two types. The soy cuck one which is well known and def the worst. There is then a masculine curry accent which is decent.

Guyanese,Trinidadian accent is horrible too, when I hear someone from trinindad or guyana with that accent, I literally cringe, and think of how to get away from that convo

Depends on the language but in Finnish, English speakers always sound like they are out of breath.
That's because of aspiration

Russians tend to add J sound unnecessarily and have hard time pronouncing vowels

Swedes sound gay

Indians have hard time pronouncing certain consonants

Also Finnish speakers sound monotone as fuck in English.
That's because features that are expressed with pitch/stress in English are expressed with grammar in Finnish

Curry accent is the worst accent of all. We get shit on by everyone (pun intended).

Depends on the language but in Finnish, English speakers always sound like they are out of breath.
That's because of aspiration

Russians tend to add J sound unnecessarily and have hard time pronouncing vowels

Swedes sound gay

Indians have hard time pronouncing certain consonants

Also Finnish speakers sound monotone as fuck in English.
That's because features that are expressed with pitch/stress in English are expressed with grammar in Finnish

True but thanks to the Vikings, Sweden is literal gigaChad & gigastacy land so I guess that makes up for it.
Curry and Rice.

I mean at least for Curry there was Slumdog Millionaire and that reached the USA and the west with critical acclaim.

Rice can't even get a casting if you have an accent. Period. Movies with that accent are not allowed in the west. It's true.

any accent that prevents clear pronunciation for syllables, especially accents that cause unintended intonation or sounds. Those are a massive handicap.

Its definitely the brummie accent:

Or its slightly more retarded cousin the black country accent -

Any accent spoken by a sub8 male

Curry accent for sure. When i was in the west, i got shit on a lot due to my accent.

Vietnamese is the worst accent they make Japanese words sound like Cambodian words:feelsbadman:

its over for him
He could slay in South Asia, because he's an NIR with a white accent.
That accent could garner respect in South Asia.
And on a seperate note, what you consider to be ugly accents are all ghettos accents.
Take all those upper caste bollywood actors. They speak in an accent. But their accent isn't the same as the pajeets who ask for bobs n vagane.
Likewise, take a black actor like Keith David, or any rich black guy, and compare it with the the ghetto accents of shit tier black communities.
Same for East Asian accents. Vietnamese is so horrible, cuz they're poor.

Last edited:
any non western european accent

Curry and slavic