Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Abrahamic Religion do Incels like more?

Judaism, Christianity, Islam

• Total voters
NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
Judaism:

Judaism believes in one god, Who gave them 613 commandments to follow. It's an ethno-religion, And converting anyone to this religion is strictly prohibited.

Christianity:

Christianity can be seen as a continuation of Judaism in some ways, But Christians view Yeshua (jesus) as their messiah and believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the savior of humanity.

Christianity is really really diverse, with many denominations (such as Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox), each with its own traditions and interpretations of the Bible, But overall many Christians believe in the concept of Salvation.

Islam:
Muslims believe in Allah, the same God worshiped in Judaism and Christianity. However, Islam rejects Christianity and Judaism theologically because they believe their scriptures have been altered, they do not recognize Muhammad as the final prophet, and they have differing views on the nature of God, particularly the Christian concept of the Trinity.

My personal view: I prefer Judaismified Christianity more while rejecting Scriptures like talmund and the Idea of the soul of a Disbeliever as an animalistic soul, Further more I view Yeshua as the Messiah who would appear on Judgement day.

Attachments

• 1722787860688.png
    1722787860688.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 13
I'm a Catholic that prefers a non-ZOG version of Catholicism

>inb4 thread becomes a warzone like all other religion threads

The protestant Christianity that generations of White Americans have believed in is my personal favorite. I've shilled for Christian Identity on this website before, as I think it's a continuation of that based protestant theology, but they have some kooky off-shoot theories that I don't think are theologically sound, like Serpent Seed doctrine.

Islam is the only religion that makes sense to me as an incel, not necessarily the best, because Islam is the only religion that has always called for the social and political domination of societies because it seeks the totalization of a morality that ultimately predicts social harmony about the degeneration that Christians and Jews have been involved in.

A theocracy like in the series The Handmaid's Tale or an Islamic caliphate represent the essential and vital point of societies: the annulment of the foids.

Christianity, under constant forgiveness, not only of human failings, but of the greatest degenerations could only lead the most developed race, the whites, to become the replaceable cucks they have become today.

Islam is the only religion that makes sense to me as an incel, not necessarily the best, because Islam is the only religion that has always called for the social and political domination of societies because it seeks the totalization of a morality that ultimately predicts social harmony about the degeneration that Christians and Jews have been involved in.

A theocracy like in the series The Handmaid's Tale or an Islamic caliphate represent the essential and vital point of societies: the annulment of the foids.

Christianity, under constant forgiveness, not only of human failings, but of the greatest degenerations could only lead the most developed race, the whites, to become the replaceable cucks they have become today.
It depends
If the group people becoming muttified
No amount of ideology could change them
Demography and racial homogenity are the destiny

>inb4 thread becomes a warzone like all other religion threads
I think that mostly the debate, if it occurs, will be between materialist atheists and a kind of Christian heritage under past societies that were more prosperous for incels. Few if any Kikes defend their religion, and today, few Christians believe as strongly as Muslims might.

Today christians are mostly pretty soft and consider anything that doesn’t align with liberalism as metaphorical. Literally talked to a bunch of cucks that believe slave treatment in exodus is not literal lol.

It depends
If the group people becoming muttified
No amount of ideology could change them
Demography and racial homogenity are the destiny
No type of ideology will achieve racial purity if it is not through a religion or a strong belief.

Today christians are mostly pretty soft and consider anything that doesn’t align with liberalism as metaphorical. Literally talked to a bunch of cucks that believe slave treatment in exodus is not literal lol.
Those fags exist in every religion.

None, they are all copes to keep sub5 men from rioting.

i'm not either of them but currently islam seem the least cucked amoungst the trio

Realistically best abrahamic religion for 'cels would be Islam, since foids are kept under tight control + 72 virgins shit