Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which 2D female do you prefer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
The cute ones?
tumblr_o6fxqn1obs1u0xk60o1_1280_by_sakamileo-da47099.png

The hot ones?
High-school-DXD-image-high-school-dxd-36402400-900-1242.png

Personally, I tend to like the more "hot" ones. Even when I was a pre-teen I gravitated towards the more mature regal high sex appeal ones. I've noticed there's also a sizable chunk of people who gravitate more towards the cute ones. If these archetypes don't suit your taste, post a pic. I wonder if there's a correlation between types of incels (race, high/low T, etc.) and attraction preferences.

the cute ones

tumblr_otqlmcrmBx1tbzd8wo1_400.png

Cute hot ones

Hot one, cute ones always look like 12year olds :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Huge turn off for me

Brown skin ones. I also like in between of cute and hot.

Last edited:
Both. I prefer personality (TM).
Cute ones tend to have more pErsonality.

the cute ones

The cute ones.

Hot one, cute ones always look like 12year olds :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Huge turn off for me
Tbh this is partly why I lost interest in anime. Characters are drawn too cute and moe. I like sharper features, needs to have a touch of masculine to compliment the feminine to give sex appeal. Without any of this they look like children or too motherly. What is attractive about underdeveloped females? It's like being attracted to little boys as there is very little physical difference.

no anime waifu for our faces

@pp183 avatar is my favorite tbh
28BCCAB8 FF5D 421F A95F BDA0FDF921E1

Cute ones, they’re meant to be as pure as the ideal foid. Hot ones are just cum slut stacys

I definitely prefer cuter characters, but with mature, warm personalities. I don't really like loud, obnoxious or childish lolis.

Over for weebcels

Fit and cute ones

The cute ones?
tumblr_o6fxqn1obs1u0xk60o1_1280_by_sakamileo-da47099.png

The hot ones?
High-school-DXD-image-high-school-dxd-36402400-900-1242.png

Personally, I tend to like the more "hot" ones. Even when I was a pre-teen I gravitated towards the more mature regal high sex appeal ones. I've noticed there's also a sizable chunk of people who gravitate more towards the cute ones. If these archetypes don't suit your taste, post a pic. I wonder if there's a correlation between types of incels (race, high/low T, etc.) and attraction preferences.
Hot ones for sex. Cute ones are cutes, like a human baby or an animal.

Hot ones for me.

Usually thicker ones (in hentai, I don't watch anime much), this made me break nofap srs some guy on a video game forum had this as a signature
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwLdZGgPgG8LeKE7GrP9Sz9I

I rarely prefer cute ones:
For example;
mugi kon ile ilgili görsel sonucu
mugi kon ile ilgili görsel sonucu

But i usually prefer hot

Cute, I guess, as long as they're not children, but I could beat my meat to either or, honestly.

Either is fine, I can't be picky.

I like qt pi kawaii desu ne waifus

The hot ones i guess.