Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill whether you end up a normie or not is usually influenced by your parents

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
If your parents are normies, you will be one too. My dad just like me loves to rot , he is a rotter like his son.

When my parents were still together we would rarely go on vacations and even if we did my parents would constantly argue and scream at eachother turning the experience from enjoyable to "fuck man I just want to go home".

He did not really bother with me developing as a man either. I don't blame him because being a wagie sucks I've pretty much forgiven him for what he did in the past.

So , now let me tell you the normie side.

They are usually born in families that go on vacations very often, they explore, go camping, skiing , they don't like staying inside and rotting.

Their dads are usually involved in their childhood and make sure they learn as many things as possible hence why they are "normies" they can survive on their own if needed.

Their families rarely argue about stuff and if they do it does not turn into a heated argument where one of the person is about to get brutally hurt or even beaten.

A trucel is usually born into a really fucked up family where the mom and dad despise each other, at least one of the parents is helicopter parenting and does not let you do anything on your own which stops your natural growth as a human and turns you into incapable rotten flesh.

Who you are as a person and how you grow to perceive the world is solely dictated by your parents because you spend the most time with them. The environmentpill is incredibly underrated and not paid enough attention to.

Weak father figure or absent one will inevitably turn you into an abused dog , you will get mogged by the capable normies , you will get bullied , your self-confidence will vanish because no one ever validated you.

The familypill is very important. It's just unfortunate how there are families where everyone is at least 6'0, blonde, blue eyed, rich and CHAD looking that treat their sons like kings and on the other side of the world somewhere in SlavLand you are born as a manlet , low or middle class with helicopter parents or a weak father figure that does not give a single shit about your development and expects you to deal with life on your own once the time comes.

My parents are broke ass, literally insane retarded sandniggers who hate me and wish I was never born. My mom is senile, borderline retarded, and is psychotic and has totally lost all contact with reality meanwhile my dad is a deranged sociopath with anger issues. They fight like they're getting fucking paid for it. It's no wonder I'm hideous and all kinds of fucked in the head when my parents are the lowest shitstains of the gene pool.

My parents are broke ass, literally insane retarded sandniggers who hate me and wish I was never born. My mom is senile, borderline retarded, and is psychotic and has totally lost all contact with reality meanwhile my dad is a deranged sociopath with anger issues. They fight like they're getting fucking paid for it.
i see why you ended up like this my situation was similar. You don't even get a break living in such a household especially as a young kid it impacts you a lot, traumatizes you. I'm sorry.

My dad just like me loves to rot , he is a rotter like his son.
My dad is a turboautist who procreated with a gigatruefemcel at her age of 33. He was nearing 40 at the time. My autism and trueceldom was inevitable.

My dad is a turboautist who procreated with a gigatruefemcel at her age of 33. He was nearing 40 at the time. My autism and trueceldom was inevitable.
brutal