Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Where’s the only “Personality” matters in chick flicks

Gigacel

Gigacel

Shit Tier denim genes
★★★★
You know what pisses me off? Women memeing that it’s not looks and it’s personality that matters and then calling men shallow. After all that they then end up watching these chick flicks. It’s usually the “average” girl falling in love with a “great guy” with “great personality”. What they leave out is that literally every single one of them is a Chad. Imagine if the lead male was St.blackops, would she still had fallen in love? FUCK NO even though everything is the same except for the looks. And this is proven by her “best” male friend, who incidentally is closer as her looksmatch, but not willing to date. Everyone of these whores is a hypocrite

At least the movies are accurate about one thing.

JFL at women
Incel/betabux is kinky: "WHAT THE FUCK GET AWAY FROM ME CREEP RAPE!!!!!!!! DIVORCE!!!!!!!!"
Chad is kinky: "ooh ths is like 50 shades of grey pls pee in my mouth and slap me Chad!!"

Yup.

Also, in just about every music video where a female is singing, the leading male is always some male model looking dude.

JFL at women
Incel/betabux is kinky: "WHAT THE FUCK GET AWAY FROM ME CREEP RAPE!!!!!!!! DIVORCE!!!!!!!!"
Chad is kinky: "ooh ths is like 50 shades of grey pls pee in my mouth and slap me Chad!!"
Yes, they do this so our lower tier genetics die off while chads top tier genetics live on. Fuck life gas everything.

JFL at women
JUST FUCKING LAUGH LOL