Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wheres doe shyness come from ?

MuttAbortion

MuttAbortion

Recruit
★★
What are your theories ?

From the face.

Solitarian_Walker said:
From the face.
This.  If a guy is shy around cunts, it's probably due to a lack of previous experience or bad previous experiences, most likely because he's unattractive

unconfidence aka self awareness aka confidence in your ugly looks which is backed off by time of mockery, rejection and isolation

fap addictions

From being average to below in your developmental years.

Solitarian_Walker said:
From the face.

powerful

fuck man, the combination of such line with your avatar-signature is nuclear, loled hard

From extensive ostracization from society and/or hereditary mental illnesses. Also it could just be a personality trait (introversion vs extroversion)

Kointo said:
From extensive ostracization from society and/or hereditary mental illnesses. Also it could just be a personality trait (introversion vs extroversion)
eh

why do you dismiss Jung then?

look at his speech about introversion

dr-problematic said:
unconfidence aka self awareness aka confidence in your ugly looks which is backed off by time of mockery, rejection and isolation

I seriously think it might be genetic. My mother always said she was shy just like me when she was younger, and my father said that too.

I was born with it. I always was shy and quiet.

Comes from bullying and being ugly

Previous traumatic experiences with girls.

caring too much about what others think. its like a cycle; you are seen as small and pathetic so you fantasise constantly about being seen as bigger and better and this only makes you more shy and you give yourself even more of an inferirority complex and it repeats for eternity.

sources: me

Constant Rejection and bullying

personality trait, at least in my case. i was never bullied, i isolated myself from others because at least 95% of normalfags are stupid as fuck and fake

Knowing you will be shitted on in social situations because of your LOOKS.

whogivesafucc said:
personality trait, at least in my case. i was never bullied, i isolated myself from others because at least 95% of normalfags are stupid as fuck and fake

This too.

From being snubbed or told off a few times too often when you try to assert yourself.
You know how kids have low self-awareness and zero inhibition, shout loudly all the ime etc? That tends to diminish with age when you realise your opinion is never valued and you get told you're unattractive or weird.

Being self-aware in a way that makes you think that the residual standards of acceptability/ association/ I.E., a standard which you wish to fulfill in your ideal identity channel of traits is one which YOU CANNOT meet. The self criticisms you reflect on within yourself are projected upon the people, as you are probably correct to abstract that they are purely primal in their discernment/ essence of critique/ discrimination. Just look around.

So you feel that your bid for sociability will be shot down if you try it, and you will have outreached as a failure. This will carry on into people' mental file folder of you and have you blacklisted.

It's just that most of our ideal self-projection takes on the form of narcissistic tyrannical chads. We don't want company for the sake of company, just about anyone can make friends with eachother of society wasn't haughty-obsessed, but was humble and wanted to have love. It's just that even amongst the nerdy weirdo losers they ALSO have their own hierarchies highly dependent on primal traits like Looks, money, status, etc.

There should be something called hierarchogenesis within our psyche which should be studied, but with the retarded vogue of liberal equality, they'll keep all distinction of mankind under wraps, even suppressing the knowledge of why distinction/ discrimination are inevitable.

Self awareness.

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6by4xr[/video]

KValt said:
Constant Rejection and bullying

Can confirm.  When I was young I was fine and prob would have been a normie, moved and was constantly bullied for the next few yrs.  Left fucked up w no social skills.

A combination of biology and experiences.

I was always a shy kid, but I never managed to outgrow my shyness due to being constantly bullied and rejected. I'm less shy if people act like they genuinely want to interact with me, which as you know is incredibly rare.