Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Where's a flamethrower when you need one?

I hope she gets heart attack from the jab

Then dont get surprised bitch when those guys go ER, thats natural also.

Foids gonna foid

And they wonder why ER wrote a 140 page manifesto. Fucking normiefags are oblivious to the inflation in the sexual marketplace

Is this supposed to be a comedy?

An anti male circlejerk is more like it.
Fucking whore saying what she really thinks and ITtards agreeing with her, she basically says we are Chad only and IT agrees, everything they said for years all the gaslighting, its clear they hate LVM just because.

lmfao jewish comediennes are so unfunny

"there should be no more of your kind" crypto-racism

Yeah because nature totally selects on a completely moral basis. What a dumb kike.

She is literally saying that all incels should die and invites Chads to shame incels and make beautiful babies.She shames lonely young men and says the entire bloodline of incels should end just because some young men are not good looking enough.How pathetic can this globohomo society can get.Soon they will arrest incels for not having sex

I'd like to say thanks to her for encouraging more potential ERs

i'm not listening to some dirty slut talk down to me

this supposed to be comedy? what has the world come to? hopefully natural selection will be the driving force again, overly sexual selection often dooms a species

this supposed to be comedy? what has the world come to? hopefully natural selection will be the driving force again, overly sexual selection often dooms a species
im sick of it

She is literally saying that all incels should die and invites Chads to shame incels and make beautiful babies.She shames lonely young men and says the entire bloodline of incels should end just because some young men are not good looking enough.How pathetic can this globohomo society can get.Soon they will arrest incels for not having sex
this isnt FUCKING fair

HANS GET ZE FLAMMENWERFER

By adapting and evolving, she means becoming a cuckold and paying for onlyfans.

I would laught, Feeding her head to my Tiger:dab::dab:

my cat are loyal to me

Flamethrowers are on isle(vista) 5...

Fucking bitch, you are living comfortably in 21st century because of men :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fucking bitch, you are living comfortably in 21st century because of men :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Reminds me of when I worked road construction and was out in the sun digging ditches all day while foids drove by to go to their fake make work jobs that only exist so foids can have a career. One even yelled at me to hurry up and finish the road holy fuck I wanted to chase after her